Experiment Poll... | Syracusefan.com

Experiment Poll...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
Rate our players 1-10 in terms of consistancy to meet the expectations you have from them.

Mine...

1. Scoop
2. Melo
3. Joseph
4. CJ
5.Triche
6. Keita
7.Southerland
8.Dion
9. MCW (only 9th because he has three good guards ahead of him)
10. Rak.

IMO.
Southerland hasn't found It I keep waiting. Dion is the only guy that has got hot on this team but has had a consistant tough time since. Joseph has had his bad and good games games but there spaced out(I think hes leveling out more this month which is good ).

Fair has his rough games as well but they are spaced out. Dion has been in like a 6 game slump since Melo returned. Time to go back to the tapes with the coaches and figure out whats happening and fast.Keita I had higher expectations for. Goes to show how much we lost with Rick graduating. Redshirt Redshirt :bang:. Keita seems even more fragile then last year.

Carter Williams and Rak no coment but I will say we should start MCW to put pressure on Dion and Triche. That will get them back into a team perspective. Triche lacks the Scrappyness and lockdown(not IQ) Defense that Dion has. A big reason we saw more of Dion today.

1. CJ

2. Triche (I dont really expect what most people here expect from Triche. He's just a role player)
3. Scoop
4. Fab
5. Dion
6. KJo
7. Xmas
8. Keita
9. Southy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS