Expert says Syracuse vs Wichita St in Final | Syracusefan.com

Expert says Syracuse vs Wichita St in Final

Well... The first paragraph really makes me feel confident about his abilities...

Considering how I've done in my bracket – exactly zero Final Four teams predicted – it might be preferable that I write today about field hockey or making blintzes or choosing the perfect decorative candles for a festive springtime centerpiece.
But college basketball is my alleged specialty so let's take a look at the national semifinals on Saturday night.

I like his picks but like others have said he doesn't seem to be the most knowledgable dud that ever lived.

David Jones and he is supposed to be an "expert". I realize its just some guys thoughts but I thought it was an interesting tidbit and I generally agree with him on his points. Should be interesting to see how this plays out but I do believe Wichita st has a good chance in this game, certainly if Siva or Smith get in foul trouble (without having Ware available).

Well, it is a nothing to lose prediction. If the two dogs win he looks brilliant. If had picked Ville V Mich - nobody would notice his pick amongst the thousands of others touting that match-up.

It is like years ago when Duke was an overwhelming favorite to win it all. I picked UConn that year because I thought they would match-up well against the Dukies & I won my office pool since I was the only one who had the Huskies. It wasn't that I necessarily thought UConn was better than Duke, but I thought that picking UConn would give me the best chance to win the office pool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom