Class of 2023 - F Alyssa Latham (IL) transferring to Tennessee | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 F Alyssa Latham (IL) transferring to Tennessee

If you guys think she or her dad were the problem then look again. Maybe it's something else. Think about it. Everything and every one isn't always how you perceive it/them to be.
A) I think money is always an issue.
B) I agree that there may be other issues - ever since it took the Athletic to expose Q's ego insanity, I never judge why players choose to leave. Not everyone and everything is always as it seems.

Not sure that’s the full story on this one

As has been said, her father was very critical all season

True - I think it’s just an outcome or symptom of the larger problem anyway but yeah

If you guys think she or her dad were the problem then look again. Maybe it's something else. Think about it. Everything and every one isn't always how you perceive it/them to be.
Well ok i aint one to say some wrong stuff so i may have missed some things. what was pops saying all year about the coaches or players.

He just made a lot of comments on twitter

He deleted most of them after a couple hours
He's locked his twitter now and sanitized most of it.

Johnny Latham
Feb 29

Thanks for the love! Alyssa
@DLyss32
isn't talked about like other freshmen as much. But she's not in the position to have to do as much as some of the other young ladies. Hopefully, people watch next year, and she is a BALLER

He's locked his twitter now and sanitized most of it.

Johnny Latham
Feb 29

Thanks for the love! Alyssa
@DLyss32
isn't talked about like other freshmen as much. But she's not in the position to have to do as much as some of the other young ladies. Hopefully, people watch next year, and she is a BALLER
Interesting, sounds like someone who wanted the offense to run through a freshman and not our All-American guard. Too bad, it would have been her show next year.

You people need to stop. Money isn't the issue! Her parents own a daycare so money ain't the problem. Maybe the issues are something else. Look at the whole picture not one piece of it.
I know as much about the situation as you do. Teams are using Money to lure players into the portal See today's headlines concerning Rick Pitino....So yes, it very well could be money. There are a plethora of reasons why players transfer, since she hasn't stated her reasons publically, my guess is just as good as yours....So, what gives you the right to tell me or anyone else on this thread to stop?

You people need to stop. Money isn't the issue! Her parents own a daycare so money ain't the problem. Maybe the issues are something else. Look at the whole picture not one piece of it.
Daycare centers are not very profitable, in general. 5%-20% on average. A 10% profit on $300,000 of revenue would mean they made $30k in profit.

My freshman History Professor, God rest his soul, spoke eloquently that the answer to most of historys critical issues was money. Why should athletics be any different in the NIL era. All things being equa or nearly equal perhaps a player wil stay where he or she has bonded. Perhaps someone wants to experience a different part of the country. perhaps she does not see SU as a title contender without Fair, perhaps she had an issue with coaching, other players, the weather, a significant other, who knows.

Screenshot_12.jpg

Ouch. The portal taketh & giveth.

Time to find someone better.

Yup. Folks need to understand the NIL game at the top women’s programs is just way different than everywhere else. It’s amazing we kept Dyaisha last year. She could have been starting for South Carolina.
I accept the short game. I'm curious about the long game. Long term, Fair is a beloved orange. She can return & be the next coach or mayor. Like McNabb, or any of the greats.

Latham, Brown, Copeland, et al, 20 years there is nothing. Maybe the long term is meaningless to these players? I don't know how to assign a value to it.

Yup. Folks need to understand the NIL game at the top women’s programs is just way different than everywhere else. It’s amazing we kept Dyaisha last year. She could have been starting for South Carolina.
Dyaisha was loyal to FLJ who gave her a chance at Buffalo when she was an academic risk and teams were skeptical because of her height. Her respect and appreciation of FLJ is immense. Says alot about Dyaisha's character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom