Fab and Paul | Syracusefan.com

Fab and Paul

I know Fab got drafted by the Celtics and they have his rights. There's only 16 D-league teams so it's not like baseball where every AAA team has a MLB affiliate. I'm assuming Paul Harris can get called up by any NBA team since he wasn't drafted, right?

I know Fab got drafted by the Celtics and they have his rights. There's only 16 D-league teams so it's not like baseball where every AAA team has a MLB affiliate. I'm assuming Paul Harris can get called up by any NBA team since he wasn't drafted, right?
I think each D-League team has 2 NBA affiliated teams. I'm not sure if only those 2 teams could call him up, or if it's a free-for-all.

I believe that some players are affiliated with an NBA team (like Fab) and others are signed by the D-League team instead and would theoretically be FA for any team to sign.

I believe that some players are affiliated with an NBA team (like Fab) and others are signed by the D-League team instead and would theoretically be FA for any team to sign.

I think this is how it works too.

Any team could choose to sign PH right now.

It's a credit to JB that these 2 kids are killing it in the pros right now :)

Man...I guess that light-bulb has come on for Fab. That's back-to-back monster games, no?

Paul has had 3 big games in a row. 22 & 5, then 18 & 18, now 34 & 11.

I was looking at who else is in the D-League from 'Cuse:
Kris Jo is averaging 19 & 6
Demetris Nichols is averaging 16 a game
Arinze is averaging 14 & 11
Rick Jackson is averaging 8 & 8

Maybe they keep playing well and someone will give them a look. Did I miss anyone?

Fab is on a guaranteed rookie deal, so his development is sure to interest the Celts, who are paying him in any case, so this is terrific news for him.

the thing to remember, though, is that putting up gaudy numbers is not the surest path to Association for guys like Harris. I posted this last spring (link fixed) and it is probably relevant for Harris & most of the other SU d-leaguers

Paul has had 3 big games in a row. 22 & 5, then 18 & 18, now 34 & 11.

I was looking at who else is in the D-League from 'Cuse:
Kris Jo is averaging 19 & 6
Demetris Nichols is averaging 16 a game
Arinze is averaging 14 & 11
Rick Jackson is averaging 8 & 8

Maybe they keep playing well and someone will give them a look. Did I miss anyone?
Rautins is also there.

Heads up: Your link appears to be to a personal email account.

You might want to delete the link from your post, because Moqui fixed it in his post but you are quoting his old post, which sitll has the email address up

The picture of Paul Harris doesn't look like him. At least what he used to look like in orange, lol. I have seen some highlights of Fab, looks to me he is definately NBA material.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom