Fab Melo: 10th "Dumbest" Pro Athlete of All-Time | Syracusefan.com

Fab Melo: 10th "Dumbest" Pro Athlete of All-Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Carl Everett on this list, who doesn't believe in the existence of dinosaurs because "nobody ever saw them."

And they weren't mentioned in the Bible.

I'm a little disappointed Luke Scott isn't on the list.

Didn't Suh get a degree in civil engineering? Obviously the case could be made is a dirty player, but I don't' think objecting to the fine makes him dumb

Then there was Luther Wright, who complained when a judge ordered him to pay child support to his pregnant girlfriend. "But she's the one who got pregnant!"

Funny how it always seems to work out that way.

Did Patrick Ewing write that? (Obviously not)

John Smoltz supposedly burned his chest ironing a shirt...that he was wearing

This is stupid. He's 7' tall and walked into a door frame. I'll give him a pass for that.

He had academic issues and I'll give him half credit as English isn't his first language and was only in the states for a few years.

Just seems like their just kicking the guy for the sake of kicking him.

I didn't look at the full list but what about other idiots that have blown through their tens of millions of dollars, the guys who have 8+ kids. The Latrell Sprewells who turn down large contracts because "he needs to eat". Bagging on Melo for the things he did here and for walking into a door frame being 7 foot is stupid.

I'm 6'6" and have a shed in the back yard, it's got about a 6'4" clearance, I wack my head on it 50% of the time I walk in. It's not easy being my height let alone being 6 inches taller.

This is stupid. He's 7' tall and walked into a door frame. I'll give him a pass for that.

He had academic issues and I'll give him half credit as English isn't his first language and was only in the states for a few years.

Just seems like their just kicking the guy for the sake of kicking him.

I didn't look at the full list but what about other idiots that have blown through their tens of millions of dollars, the guys who have 8+ kids. The Latrell Sprewells who turn down large contracts because "he needs to eat". Bagging on Melo for the things he did here and for walking into a door frame being 7 foot is stupid.

I'm 6'6" and have a shed in the back yard, it's got about a 6'4" clearance, I wack my head on it 50% of the time I walk in. It's not easy being my height let alone being 6 inches taller.

You are pretty forgiving, I see you didn't mention what he did to his ex's car.

You are pretty forgiving, I see you didn't mention what he did to his ex's car.

If what he did to his ex's car is top 10 stupid athlete worthy then that list is crazily uninformed.

x435

That article was pretty subjective and, honestly, might be one of the top 20 dumbest articles I have ever read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom