Fab Melo #22 to Celtics | Syracusefan.com

Fab Melo #22 to Celtics

As a Boston fan, I have mixed feelings. After what happened last year, was looking forward to getting "away" from Fab.

But for the kid, I don't think he could have asked for a better situation. He goes to a playoff team with tons of veteran leadership. Hopefully that benefits Fab.

If Melo listens to KG he'll do great. An upgrade over Stiemsma and Hollins. Unfortunately, if you don't listen to Garnett, he doesn't talk to you. Feel like Fab might be one of those guys.

Pissed about Sullinger, I thought he was a great college player and will be a horrific pro. Whatever.

As a Boston fan, I have mixed feelings. After what happened last year, was looking forward to getting "away" from Fab.

But for the kid, I don't think he could have asked for a better situation. He goes to a playoff team with tons of veteran leadership. Hopefully that benefits Fab.

The plus side is that you get to watch all the local interviews of Fab. I always find them entertaining. I think Fab truly has the potential to be a poor-man's Rasheed Wallace when it comes to talking into the mic.

"Both teams played hard."

Michael Cohen (@Michael_Cohen13)
6/28/12 10:22 PM
Just spoke to Fab Melo on the phone. He is excited and celebrating with his family in Miami right now, so he declined an interview tonight.

Sounds about right...

I agree completely. Exactly how I feel. I'm a Celtics fan also (although don't follow the pros nearly as much as I do college except for when the playoffs start.)

The plus side is that you get to watch all the local interviews of Fab. I always find them entertaining. I think Fab truly has the potential to be a poor-man's Rasheed Wallace when it comes to talking into the mic.
RF 2044 lives about 1400 miles from Boston.

Am also a Celtics fan. Am quite pleased with Fab being picked. I hope KG re-signs and teaches Fab how to play. If Fab improved that much from his freshman to sophomore year, would seem like he has the potential to improve a lot more if he listens and learns.

I can see it now...Rondo to Fab alley oop...puts it in!!

Michael Cohen (@Michael_Cohen13)
6/28/12 10:22 PM
Just spoke to Fab Melo on the phone. He is excited and celebrating with his family in Miami right now, so he declined an interview tonight.

Sounds about right...

So there is a Chuck's in Miami too!?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom