Fab Melo explodes for a triple-double, sets record for blocked shots with 14 | Syracusefan.com

Fab Melo explodes for a triple-double, sets record for blocked shots with 14

Just think. If we could have just removed his brain had it dry cleaned replaced it and said one more year here at SU! Mr. Lee of Temple would have a Wilson basketball tatoo on his forehead yesterday. (maybe Spalding?)

Quite a contrast between last year and thus far this year with the way opposing players manage to get in the paint and to the rim without fear of rejection.

Quite a contrast between last year and thus far this year with the way opposing players manage to get in the paint and to the rim without fear of rejection.
I've been disputed on this fact, but I still think Fab was the player who was most valuable to last years team. I don't know if that means I would call him the team's MVP or not, but to me, he was the most valuable.

I've been disputed on this fact, but I still think Fab was the player who was most valuable to last years team. I don't know if that means I would call him the team's MVP or not, but to me, he was the most valuable.

Agreed completely. All year I said he was the one guy we couldn't replace last year. And it came to fruition

Agreed completely. All year I said he was the one guy we couldn't replace last year. And it came to fruition

Yes. Not the MVP, but the one piece we could least afford to lose and still be 'complete.'
"MIP?"

It's gravy that he had this performance against a Georgetown kid, Henry Sims.

Raise your hand if you had fab melo getting a triple double before mcw this year.

F Melo.

No. Melo brought this university alot of great things, namely a Title and was a major backbone behind a new bball facility.

Fab Melo is a different story, and IMO cost us a F4 berth. I still wouldn't say F him.

No. Melo brought this university alot of great things, namely a Title and was a major backbone behind a new bball facility.

Fab Melo is a different story, and IMO cost us a F4 berth. I still wouldn't say F him.

From the old SAT analogies

Marsh:storz :: Me:Fab Melo