Fab Melo interview with the bucks... | Syracusefan.com

Fab Melo interview with the bucks...

"I havent had any one-on-one coaching to teach me how to play man-to-man."

Doesnt JB always say that they teach it in practice? Strange because KJo said virtually the same thing...

Looks like he lost weight.

He did say "I didn't get a lot of touches at Syracuse"

Don't hate him but couldn't really care. He's borderline Orange.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Isn't that like a little bit pregnant?

He still represents orange in the NBA though and is a heck of a talent.

Probably in the minority, but I can't help but to like the kid. Too bad we didn't have him against OSU, because I think his size would've made all the difference in the world, but no point crying about it.

What did Fab ever really do for us? I don't hate him...but, I would say he hurt us more than helped us over his 2 years on the hill. I can't say I'm really "rooting hard" for the kid to make it.

What did Fab ever really do for us? I don't hate him...but, I would say he hurt us more than helped us over his 2 years on the hill. I can't say I'm really "rooting hard" for the kid to make it.
Well with him last year we were the best team in the country. We lost 1 game all year with him (and it was a game where Cincy didn't miss a 3 at all pretty much, it's not like they were attacking Fab). And what he did vs. Seton Hall at the Dome was one of the best defensive performances in Syracuse history.

As a Bucks fan, I can't decide if I'd be excited about having Fab on the team or disappointed because he's a reach at 12. I don't really want Leonard either. Zeller could be solid, but I don't know if any of them are really lottery players.

Wouldn't mind if the celtics got him

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

to me he sounds like a young person desperate for a job. at least twice "i didn't get a lot of touches at syracuse"...because you didn't deserve them big fella, we are trying to win not feature you to the nba, and you stunk on offense. the part about not having man-to-man defense training was just dumb sounding excuse making. the only reason anyone cares about you is that you were big east defensive player of the year. then you throw under the bus the program that got you there, after us over. sorry but i'm done with fab.

to me he sounds like a young person desperate for a job. at least twice "i didn't get a lot of touches at syracuse"...because you didn't deserve them big fella, we are trying to win not feature you to the nba, and you stunk on offense. the part about not having man-to-man defense training was just dumb sounding excuse making. the only reason anyone cares about you is that you were big east defensive player of the year. then you throw under the bus the program that got you there, after us over. sorry but i'm done with fab.

1. He didn't get a lot of touches. That's a fact. Whether or not he deserved more touches is debateable.
2. Let's be honest. He likely would have been a good defender for any team that he played on. The zone surely benefited him by putting him in more positions to block shots, but there's a reason he was such a highly touted freshman, and it wasn't because he was Kareem Abdul-Jabaar offensively.