Fab Melo makes NBA debut tonight. Sullinger out for the season. | Syracusefan.com

Fab Melo makes NBA debut tonight. Sullinger out for the season.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Very, very mixed feelings.

BCEOXP5CQAATvsO.jpg:large

Put his paycheck under a history book, he won't be around too long.

We should see an old picture of him in a white cuse jersesy from boston, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Put his paycheck under a history book, he won't be around too long.
I give him credit cause many a folk said he would never be drafted and never play in the NBA. So far he has done both. Besides that i could care less.

Line: 3 minutes, 1 steal, chuck's beers. Scratch that last one-instinct post when it comes to Melo.

Does anyone know if it's possible to upload a picture to use for your signature? I can only browse for a url (internet address).

Does anyone know if it's possible to upload a picture to use for your signature? I can only browse for a url (internet address).
Create a Photobucket account, upload the photo to photobucket, and then use the image URL from photobucket to embed into your signature. Or, if you have a facebook/twitter account, upload the picture there and do the same thing.

Create a Photobucket account, upload the photo to photobucket, and then use the image URL from photobucket to embed into your signature. Or, if you have a facebook/twitter account, upload the picture there and do the same thing.
Thanks man.

Dont waste time with accounts and junk, just use imgur.com

Besides, photobucket sucks