Fab Melo | Syracusefan.com

Fab Melo

If you watch the highlights Arinze had a very nice block on Kris at about the :45 second mark.

I figured that would be a perfect spot for Fab. All country roads and such.. no need for turn signals.

This is so bad I should remove some of your likes from previous post.....you are much better than this

Too bad Fab decided he didn't like college.

Add him to this year's roster with another summer's worth of improvement and we'd be the best team in the country. He'd be automatic running a pick-and-roll with Mike and he'd turn our biggest defensive liability into our biggest strength.

Fab has probably found some (All!) of the craft beers in Portland.

Too bad Fab decided he didn't like college.

Add him to this year's roster with another summer's worth of improvement and we'd be the best team in the country. He'd be automatic running a pick-and-roll with Mike and he'd turn our biggest defensive liability into our biggest strength.

This is always my thing with guys leaving early -- I have zero problem with it but if you're not ready for the NBA when you leave, it's hard to get ready to play in the NBA once you're there. Might all work out well for Fab and I hope it does. I don't really care that he left or that he funked up at the end of last season. It happens.

But I really do think more of these guys have to understand that there *can be* benefits to coming back even if you're not drafted any higher. There is money beyond that first contract but you've got to survive and, hopefully, thrive long enough to get a second deal.

Dasher just posted that he was promoted to the Celtics. No link

Dasher just posted that he was promoted to the Celtics. No link

Strike my comments from the record.;) Actually, I still stand by the point but maybe Fab proves me wayyy off base.

I figured that would be a perfect spot for Fab. All country roads and such.. no need for turn signals.
What the hell is your gif?

And am I the only one who thinks the kid in the white vest looks a bit like Jonny Flynn?

This is always my thing with guys leaving early -- I have zero problem with it but if you're not ready for the NBA when you leave, it's hard to get ready to play in the NBA once you're there. Might all work out well for Fab and I hope it does. I don't really care that he left or that he funked up at the end of last season. It happens.

But I really do think more of these guys have to understand that there *can be* benefits to coming back even if you're not drafted any higher. There is money beyond that first contract but you've got to survive and, hopefully, thrive long enough to get a second deal.

I don't have any problem with guys leaving early, either. What bothers me is when they flake the f*** out in the middle of an otherwise promising season and derail what could have been something very special.

What the hell is your gif?

And am I the only one who thinks the kid in the white vest looks a bit like Jonny Flynn?

New Edition!

That kid is a dead ringer for Jonny..no doubt.

I don't have any problem with guys leaving early, either. What bothers me is when they flake the f*** out in the middle of an otherwise promising season and derail what could have been something very special.

I get that. I just don't expect much from athletes at all. I'm somewhat shocked when I find out kids actually have good GPAs and do anything of any value other than work out and practice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom