Fair, Dajuan, Chinoso, Scoop, Mookie to play in King of Kings... | Syracusefan.com

Fair, Dajuan, Chinoso, Scoop, Mookie to play in King of Kings...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
Hope Dajuan has made Huge strides since the last time he was there.

Surprised Ennis, Roberson, BJ, or Patterson aren't out there. Would be a great oportunity for them to play against older mature stronger ex college players and upperclassmen. They probably didn't know about it. They should grab Rak or Baye and sneak in with their own team. :p

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2013/06/five_players_with_syracuse_bas.html[/quote] They are not on campus yet and BJ is still in Philly until he arrives at the end of the month. He could possibly play but it would be up to the coaches.

OGBJ20--what's the plan for BJ and the other frosh this summer? When do they report? How many classes / credits will they get under their belts to get a jump start?

When will they be "eligible" to participate in captain's practices, gearing up for the summer tour?

OGBJ20--what's the plan for BJ and the other frosh this summer? When do they report? How many classes / credits will they get under their belts to get a jump start?

When will they be "eligible" to participate in captain's practices, gearing up for the summer tour?
My Three Sons will be on campus for the second summer session and they will be able to play in the summer tour to Canada. BJ just graduated on Tuesday.

My Three Sons will be on campus for the second summer session and they will be able to play in the summer tour to Canada. BJ just graduated on Tuesday.

Congratulations!

Can't wait to see BJ in Orange!

And as you know, I've been saying since he committed that he's my favorite player in this class [love all four prospects, by the way]. I have a feeling that BJ is going to be a star in our system down the road.

Good luck, and LET'S GO ORANGE!!!

Congratulations!

Can't wait to see BJ in Orange!

And as you know, I've been saying since he committed that he's my favorite player in this class [love all four prospects, by the way]. I have a feeling that BJ is going to be a star in our system down the road.

Good luck, and LET'S GO ORANGE!!!
Thanks
grad nite.jpg

Mookie? Isn't he overseas somewhere? I know he was playing in some league. Surprised he's coming back to play in this tourney...

What a proud/exciting moment in your life! My son is only 2 and my dream is to have him be good at a sport and one day make it to the college level. You must be on cloud 9!

What a proud/exciting moment in your life! My son is only 2 and my dream is to have him be good at a sport and one day make it to the college level. You must be on cloud 9!
Yes we are very proud of BJ and his accomplishments thus far. He is working very hard daily to make his transition to the college level a success as student/athlete.

Yes we are very proud of BJ and his accomplishments thus far. He is working very hard daily to make his transition to the college level a success as student/athlete.
Does he know what he wants to major in?

Mookie? Isn't he overseas somewhere? I know he was playing in some league. Surprised he's coming back to play in this tourney...
Wherever Mookie may be, we know he isn't playing any defense.

Does he know what he wants to major in?
He has not decided at this time. But he is very interested in engineering and computers but he has some time. I would think that he would make a decision sooner than later.

He has not decided at this time. But he is very interested in engineering and computers but he has some time. I would think that he would make a decision sooner than later.

Awesome, seems like his head is really on straight. He must have some good parents. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom