Fair was not good tonight | Syracusefan.com

Fair was not good tonight

samspann1

Living Legend
to be honest, he's had a few really good games this year, but in general, I've been underwhelmed by his game this year. His shot selection is poor, he's become a bit of a black hole, his FT and 3-pt shooting is down, and he's struggled with defensive rebounding.

Is he really deserving of the ACCPOY?

He's not ACC POY. Not even close, but he's been good most of the season.

He was really, really bad tonight and has been pretty bad for for much the past month. I don't know why it's happened, but he's really started to force shots that he hadn't for most of the season. Lately, he's been taking the first pass and shooting an off balanced shot, something that has killed our offensive flow.

This was pretty much typical CJ of late. Sadly.

Very sadly.

Very, very sadly.

Even in most of the games where he has played poorly he's been able to turn it on LATE, tonight he couldn't. It was bound to bite us eventually.

Just did a quick count and think he's 20 - 66 in his last 4. Not gonna cut it at 16 -17 shots a game. He's our #1 option and that ain't changin. Hope he gets his jumper back. I think he can step up. We all better hope so. Gonna live and die with CJ.

edited for accuracy. Actually, CJ is 28 - 79 (35%) in his last 5 which includes an 8 - 13 nite against Clemson.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom