Fairchild Interview. | Syracusefan.com

Fairchild Interview.

Jerry Fairchild

Walk On
I put this in the other thread but figured it was old and most people would not have seen it going to an old thread. There were some suprises for me in it too. I did not realize the affect of Coach Russ and Coach White leaving. There is also a short highlight clip done by thetudent TV station, they only had two games.

God Bless you all !!

2 game highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amy5Ve1JBqQ

We miss the Orange !

How is recruiting going for the Cuse?

Only a couple of games done by the University TV Station.

How is recruiting going for the Cuse?

Only a couple of games done by the University TV Station.
Not bad. Marrone is starting to make some in-roads in states like georgia and michigan. Need to continue to develop Ohio though. ;)

Great interview. Trey looking alot bigger than when I saw him at the Fan Day signing autographs!

Not bad. Marrone is starting to make some in-roads in states like georgia and michigan. Need to continue to develop Ohio though. ;)

Great interview. Trey looking alot bigger than when I saw him at the Fan Day signing autographs!

I just hope to see the program continue to improve...What is the feeling about Nassib at this point?

I just hope to see the program continue to improve...What is the feeling about Nassib at this point?
Not too sure, but he will probably be the starter in 2012 barring Hunt or Broyld making huge steps over him. Not likely. Wouldn't be surprised to see the staff start to work one of those 2 into some packages though.

Not too sure, but he will probably be the starter in 2012 barring Hunt or Broyld making huge steps over him. Not likely. Wouldn't be surprised to see the staff start to work one of those 2 into some packages though.

Ryan and Trey were close when he was there. We pull hard , good kid.

Sounding like a broken record but another shout out to you and Trey. Congrats to Trey on a Great season! really do wish it went different when he was Orange but fantastic to hear about his season. we are pulling for him and please keep us posted.

Sounding like a broken record but another shout out to you and Trey. Congrats to Trey on a Great season! really do wish it went different when he was Orange but fantastic to hear about his season. we are pulling for him and please keep us posted.

Will do. I am still interested in the fight of the Orange and how well they are doing and all of your thoughts.

It has been a while but I still miss the Orange