Fairly classic SU loss | Syracusefan.com

Fairly classic SU loss

swish7

All Conference
Out-physical us, and shoot the lights out from 3. Long-ish scoring draught. And, we're done.

That dude who went off on us blocking shots all over the place, he just looked like an SU player to me.

As to Wyatt, great game. A lot of his shots were very difficult, and a lot of them went in. Very dominating attitude. You would like to see our McDAAs rise to the occasion against players like Wyatt. Maybe next time.

Hate to see SU exposed like this, but it's happened. No sense crying about it. Detroit Mercy exposed us, and Temple sealed the deal. Hopefully this was a learning experience for us. It's really hard to say which way it will go.

It was nice to see CJ Fair finally return to form. Seems to happen at the expense of Southy. What's up with DaJuan? Does he even play? And MCW? We REALLY need him to learn something from this game. You cannot take any mental breaks in this game. Seems to lead straight to a turnover.

All that said, they smacked us in the mouth, and we started smacking back. But, it was too little. Not too late, but too little. Passing Bobby Knight will have to wait one more game.....

I dont think they shot the lights out from 3... in a classic syracuse loss sense.

they made a lot of open shots, but that should be expected.

But they certainly out physicalled us and we had our draughts... but you have to add out hustled to every loose ball and the worst of them all (and the most classic syracuse) ft's.

I think another alarming thing is this is coming after the near ridiculous collapse against Detroit. One would think that would have woken them up a bit...

I think another alarming thing is this is coming after the near ridiculous collapse against Detroit. One would think that would have woken them up a bit...

I honestly don't think teams ever learn from 'learning experiences'. Not immediately at least. That's why experience matters. We need Fair, Triche, and Southy to be the ones setting the tone, smacking people around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom