Fake HCSS twitter account | Syracusefan.com

Fake HCSS twitter account

AAM62

All Conference
There's a fake coach shafer twitter account talking recruits, most notably Gus Edwards. Not a good thing for a soft verbal to see.

Has anyone heard how Gus's visit with Fla St has been going this weekend? I have to assume its gonna be tough to keep him.

Has anyone heard how Gus's visit with Fla St has been going this weekend? I have to assume its gonna be tough to keep him.
He'll most certainly decommit. Twitter tells all.

He wasn't getting on the field this year and we can always recruit better with success next year. I feel like it may be a good year for the orange.

Saw him posing in the locker room with a FSU jersey on. I think he's gone. They've also got a commit already at RBI that's higher rated. He's gone. I'd rather have him sit trench at FSU than for him to go to Rutgers. I know we won't play RU, but I think they're a bunch of fargin bastages.

Gus has a chance to star for Syracuse. He can RS one year and take over for Smith for Four. He would be with good friends, have great support from his family who could see almost all of his games and get home easily if he needed to or wanted to. Shafer and crew will take great care of Gus at FSU he could easily be lost

Surprise, surpise...another twitter post = another incredibly confused hburgcuse.
No clue what anyone on twitter is trying to say.

Me either.

But, piecing together from other posts in this thread, it looks like he will be sitting trench with fargin bastages.

Hope that helps.

There's a fake coach shafer twitter account talking recruits, most notably Gus Edwards. Not a good thing for a soft verbal to see.
I am generally against government intervention, but I think a federal criminal law against establishing a social media account that is intended to fool people into thinking you are someone else would be a good idea.

Recruits wearing jerseys in locker rooms is SOP.

Please let's not be stupid and start bashing Gus. Hes not committed to fsu. He would be awesome in Orange and very much wanted and needed here. Use your heads and don't be a bunch of morons.
Where was anyone bashing him? I'd like to know who the moron was you were referring to. Just in case it was me.

At this point I would be pleasantly surprised if Gus ever plays for SU.

I am generally against government intervention, but I think a federal criminal law against establishing a social media account that is intended to fool people into thinking you are someone else would be a good idea.

Manti is that you?!

Seems like a natural extension to existing identity theft laws. It might already be covered by those laws. Enforcing it could be difficult.

Where was anyone bashing him? I'd like to know who the moron was you were referring to. Just in case it was me.

Think he means stuff like the fake Shafer account.

Recruits wearing jerseys in locker rooms is SOP.

Please let's not be stupid and start bashing Gus. Hes not committed to fsu. He would be awesome in Orange and very much wanted and needed here. Use your heads and don't be a bunch of morons.
Agree comletely. Dont know why so many do this stuff.

I'm not sure if it's a federal law. I know that the individual websites have their own rules regarding impersonation. If you can prove that you're being impersonated Twitter and Facebook will shutdown the account. Twitter even has a little medal like thing, next to people's name's, to verify accounts of famous people. Here's Shaq's twitter as an example. https://twitter.com/SHAQ

Think he means stuff like the fake Shafer account.
The fake account tweeted Gus and said how the orange defense will make his family cringe ( a la HCSS' press conference)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom