Fan runs on court, confronts Hawaii coach | Syracusefan.com

Fan runs on court, confronts Hawaii coach

BiF6_OXCIAAu4eB.jpg

SB NationVerified account‏@sbnation 4m
That got seriously scary for a moment there: http://sbn.to/1fcdAo1 pic.twitter.com/UTagfs9Jdw

If the player hauled off and decked the kid, would he be suspended? I mean, the fan invaded the player's space. Oh wait! Of course he would. It's the NCAA.

Seriously, Did the player react? I missed this episode of As the Hardwood Turns... ;)

The Thunderdome (UCSB Gauchos basketball center) is a pretty cool place to watch a game. Isla Vista is a small community that is a big party area for the students. He was most likely drunk and silly. In the 80's, I watched the UNLV Runnin Rebels barely escape with a win. Brian Shaw was the pg for UCSB at the time.

he should be suspended. now what happened is they assessed ucsb a technical foul

so here is a thought.

lets have our fans start taking t shirts of our opposition with them on road games.

if we get behind...put on the shirts and then start running on the court.

the run of technical fouls will give us a huge edge in making a comeback

he should be suspended. now what happened is they assessed ucsb a technical foul

so here is a thought.

lets have our fans start taking t shirts of our opposition with them on road games.

I like the way you think

we'd still only go 1 for 2 at the FT line though

so here is a thought.

Can't wait till California breaks off from the continental US

Young Mark Sanchez is upset about being cut from the Jets. Oops that is the other team in green.