Fans can't judge what a team should shoot from 3... | Syracusefan.com

Fans can't judge what a team should shoot from 3...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
but 19% really?

2nd time recently after going off for 14 three pointer games 2-3 times this season.

We took 26 today and I can't remember one of them being contested tightly or off balance.
How is that even possible?
We even had time to delay on a couple of threes but didn't and most importantly st johns was not a good perimeter defensive team. Not even close to being one.

We had 11 more FG attempts then St Johns today after field goal differential. That is a huge plus, considering they had more offensive rebounds.

That's all I got.
not excited slow games coming up, but Go CUSE!!!

This is what happens when the two guys who take the most threes are streak shooters. Lydon is probably our best "pure" shooter but he doesn't take many threes. Gbinije is rapidly moving from "streak" to "legitimately good." Cooney and Richardson? Both the definition of streak shooters. Richardson more because he's overly confident in his shot to the point where it becomes a detriment with some of the hilariously bad shots he takes.

if 40% is very good gbinije pobably belongs in the scorching catagory abover 47%. But hes not the steph curry volume off the dribble pullup type.

I don't think other coaches would put up with 19% patiently today though I think they would go off and start throwing chairs like Bobby Knight. Espeically after knocking down 14 last game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom