Fantasy baseball | Syracusefan.com

Fantasy baseball

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
It's still a little bit early, but if anyone is planning a fantasy baseball league and needs another player, I am interested. I prefer the league to be free - just for fun. Those that played fantasy football with me this past season can attest that you WANT me in your league :)

It's still a little bit early, but if anyone is planning a fantasy baseball league and needs another player, I am interested. I prefer the league to be free - just for fun. Those that played fantasy football with me this past season can attest that you WANT me in your league :)

Maybe we can setup a syracusefan.com league when the time comes like we had for football. We'd have to see if there's enough interest among the masses here.

Bumping. Just wondering if there is any more interesting in a fantasy baseball league?

Bumping this one more time just to see if there is anyone that has started a league and needs more players or wants to start a league?

Bumping this one more time just to see if there is anyone that has started a league and needs more players or wants to start a league?

I can start one on Yahoo if that works for everyone. But we need to do some recruiting to fill it out. Do people prefer a roto league or head-to-head?

I can start one on Yahoo if that works for everyone. But we need to do some recruiting to fill it out. Do people prefer a roto league or head-to-head?

Yahoo sounds great. All I've done is roto in the past and I've liked it, but I'm open to whatever everyone else wants to do. I will message you my email address for the league.

I'd be interested in joining
I'm in. Details?

Details are still up in the air. Right now we're setup as a roto league rather than head-to-head. This way if we don't get an even number of teams, it'll still work. I'm open to any scoring suggestions, and if we want to limit the rosters to AL or NL only if we only get a few people to sign up to keep it a little interesting.

But as of right now, it's setup pretty standard. Click the link in my post above to sign up. I picked a Tuesday night for the draft, but it can be moved if people have conflicts.

I'll play, but I really not a roto person. I know some swear by it, just was never for me, but I like Fantasy baseball so will join

Where are the fantasy baseball people? Need a few more folks just to get the league started. Also, still open to any scoring or format suggestions.

Head to head is fine for me. I'll do whatever. How does that work though? We play a different teach each week? Can I adjust my lineup each day or just once a week? Just curious if my 2nd basemen pulls a groin on Monday, am I out of luck the rest of the week or can I replace him?

Head to head is fine for me. I'll do whatever. How does that work though? We play a different teach each week? Can I adjust my lineup each day or just once a week? Just curious if my 2nd basemen pulls a groin on Monday, am I out of luck the rest of the week or can I replace him?

Yes, in H2H there aren't any limits for positions and you can adjust your lineup daily. You do need to reach a minimum IP threshold for any of your pitching stats to count. Then the stat categories are compared with your opponent and you get your record based upon how many categories you beat your opponent (i.e. you win 7, and opponent wins 3; your record for the week is 7-3).

Yes, in H2H there aren't any limits for positions and you can adjust your lineup daily. You do need to reach a minimum IP threshold for any of your pitching stats to count. Then the stat categories are compared with your opponent and you get your record based upon how many categories you beat your opponent (i.e. you win 7, and opponent wins 3; your record for the week is 7-3).

That sounds cools to me. Last year, a league I was in did cbssportsline and you could only set your lineup once at the beginning of the week, so if you had an injury, you were screwed until the next Monday. And you always had to bench a couple pitchers even if you really didn't want to. I didn't enjoy that set up much so just wanted to make sure it was nothing like that. But this sounds fine to me.

Do we have anyone else interested? 10 days until the draft!

Draft is tomorrow night. Are we going to just stick with 4 teams?

Draft is tomorrow night. Are we going to just stick with 4 teams?

Yeah, where is everyone? There were more than 4 people in this thread that expressed interest. Time's running out.

Just signed up. I will be a little late for the draft. Won't get home until 9:30 tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom