Fantasy sequence | Syracusefan.com

Fantasy sequence

SWC75

Bored Historian
The Big 10/12 decides to boot Penn State out. and replace them with Notre Dame.

The ACC, in a forgiving mood, gives them a chance to start over. But they need to expand to 16, not 15. So They invite Connecticut. They then split into North-South divisions and the North division is:

Boston College, Connecticut, Syracuse, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Maryland, Virginia and Virginia Tech
:rolleyes:

Dream indeed. That would be sweet... Although i still hope they get a 5 year ban. Afterwards they can join the ACC.

The Big 10/12 decides to boot Penn State out. and replace them with Notre Dame.

The ACC, in a forgiving mood, gives them a chance to start over. But they need to expand to 16, not 15. So They invite Connecticut. They then split into North-South divisions and the North division is:

Boston College, Connecticut, Syracuse, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Maryland, Virginia and Virginia Tech
:rolleyes:

The dream of a conference that supports child abuse maybe. If the B10 kicked them out, which they wont (no balls), they would be toxic and nobody would take them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The dream of a conference that supports child abuse maybe. If the B10 kicked them out, which they wont (no balls), they would be toxic and nobody would take them.
The BE would take them in a Providence minute.

Oh I don't know...there might be a conference Headquartered in Providence that would take them.

Obviously I have been reading this board too much lately.

This, too shall pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom