Father time grabs another one in his clutches, "Andy Pettit | Syracusefan.com

Father time grabs another one in his clutches, "Andy Pettit

CaliCuse

All American
I'm thinking that Andy will not be on the roster next year.He will be enjoying the rocking chair and watching his son try to establish himself. My only surprise might be if he decides to finish the rest of this year. I'm sure the Yankees have a farm pitcher and pitch himself out of a game inside three innings. I hope Andy get into the HOF but dem days is over now.:oops:

I'm thinking that Andy will not be on the roster next year.He will be enjoying the rocking chair and watching his son try to establish himself. My only surprise might be if he decides to finish the rest of this year. I'm sure the Yankees have a farm pitcher and pitch himself out of a game inside three innings. I hope Andy get into the HOF but dem days is over now.:oops:

I must say, that's quite the moving tribute to the man's career.

Actually it's the Yankees that grabbed him, so yeah same thing.

Actually it's the Yankees that grabbed him, so yeah same thing.
Derek Jeter has always said that when he couldn't perform at the highest level any longer he would retire. If not 2015,then I'm thinking 2016 Derek will become an old timer game ivitee. Now THAT WILL BE SAD.:oops:

Jeter certainly isn't wearing any tread off the tires this season. :rolleyes:

No one is immune to the age deteririation processEven Satchel Paige finally had to give it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom