Favorite TV characters | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Favorite TV characters

image.jpg

Crack me up every time

Kenan Thompson as Diondre Cole in the surreal "What Up With That" segments on SNL.
Nathan Fillion as Mal Reynolds on Firefly, the greatest libertarian character in TV history
Mean Mark Calloway as The Undertaker on all the various WWF(E) television shows the last 25 years

Mal Reynolds. Good call.

Dave Chapelle as Rick James on the Chapelle Show

Bruce Willis as David Addison on Moonlighting
Johnny Depp as Tom Hanson on 21 Jump Street
William Sanderson as Larry on Newhart
Michael Ritchie as Kramer on Seinfeld
Peter Boyle as Frank Barone on Everybody Loves Raymond
Bryan Cranston as Hal on Malcolm in the Middle
Rhys Darby as Murray on Flight of the Conchords
TJ Miller as Erlich on Silicon Valley
Robert Smigel as Triumph the Insult Comic Dog on various shows

Rumor is Obama just bought the house. I'm going to drive by the place in May.

I was there a few weeks ago, the Sotheby's signs were still up I think. I recommend you stop at Waimanalo Bay Park too, it's 5 minutes from the Magnum house. Not Waimanalo Beach Park, but the Bay Park. It's the turn right after Bellows AFB if you are coming down from the north side of the island. How long are you going to be in Oahu?

Favorite TV Characters:

Lost - pretty much the whole cast, but if you held a gun to my head, Ben Linus
X-Files - Mulder (but big props to Moqui for going with Skinner)
Star Trek: TNG - Data
Five O - Macgarrett
JAG - Sarah "Mac" Mackenzie
Walking Dead - Darryl
GoT - Oberyn Martell
Breaking Bad - Jesse Pinkman

Last edited:
I was there a few weeks ago, the Sotheby's signs were still up I think. I recommend you stop at Waimanalo Bay Park too, it's 5 minutes from the Magnum house. Not Waimanalo Beach Park, but the Bay Park. It's the turn right after Bellows AFB if you are coming down from the north side of the island. How long are you going to be in Oahu?

I'll be there a week. Doing a week and a half between Kauai and the Big Island before with my family.

I'll be there a week. Doing a week and a half between Kauai and the Big Island before with my family.
Awesome. It's my favorite place on Earth. If you time or the inclination there's a company called Kos Tours that does Lost filming location tours. It was definitely the highlight of the trip for me but I'm a gigantic nerd when it comes to that show.

Kenan Thompson as Diondre Cole in the surreal "What Up With That" segments on SNL.
Nathan Fillion as Mal Reynolds on Firefly, the greatest libertarian character in TV history
Mean Mark Calloway as The Undertaker on all the various WWF(E) television shows the last 25 years
thanks to Tomcat, we can finally link SNL clips from Yahoo Screen

I was reading an article about Leonard Nimoy in Entertainment Weekly and it occurred to me that Mr. Spock might be my all-time favorite TV character.

He was my favorite, I said it in a thread when he passed away. Far and away the best character of all-time to me.

Laverne
Shirley
Squiggy
Captain Kangaroo
Agent 99
Uncle Martin
Jeannie
Samantha
James West
Beaver Cleaver
Superman
Batman
Lassie
Cheyenne
Grandpa McCoy
Dr Richard Kimble
Mister Ed
Mr Phelps
Laura Ingalls Wilder
Gomer Pyle
MacGyver

Kev on "Derek." Did anyone watch the one hour special that came out on Netflix yesterday?

Alf. Because he was an alien, there was no human filter on what passed from his brain to his mouth.