FCS where I live... | Syracusefan.com

FCS where I live...

sufandu

Living Legend
... was showing post game of the Missouri Valley Conference soccer championship game and made me miss the first three minutes of our game. No wonder ESPN is eating everyone's lunch. Would they ever do something that stupid with ESPNU?

... was showing post game of the Missouri Valley Conference soccer championship game and made me miss the first three minutes of our game. No wonder ESPN is eating everyone's lunch. Would they ever do something that stupid with ESPNU?
I'm feeling your pain. I'm in Kansas City and couldn't believe it. Almost thought that might be the end of me for a second, I got so worked up

I'm feeling your pain. I'm in Kansas City and couldn't believe it. Almost thought that might be the end of me for a second, I got so worked up
When I first switched, the soccer game had about 2 minutes left. It ended at about 4:05 and they go to an eternity of commercials :noidea:, they come back for post game comments... of a MVC soccer game :bang:, then breake for another eternity of commercials :mad:, and finally go to the game with the announcement, "Because the previous broadcast went long, we now bring you our next broudcast already in progress. Here's an idea, don't show post game comments about a soccer game noone cares about and don't show a bunch of commercials that you just showed 5 minutes ago!

When I first switched, the soccer game had about 2 minutes left. It ended at about 4:05 and they go to an eternity of commercials :noidea:, they come back for post game comments... of a MVC soccer game :bang:, then breake for another eternity of commercials :mad:, and finally go to the game with the announcement, "Because the previous broadcast went long, we now bring you our next broudcast already in progress. Here's an idea, don't show post game comments about a soccer game noone cares about and don't show a bunch of commercials that you just showed 5 minutes ago!
I'm really lucky to get it in az. . Pac 12 country and lovley San Diego !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom