feel sorry for those rims | Syracusefan.com

feel sorry for those rims

by my count, though, after starting 4/22 the team recovered and went 11/21 the rest of the way

three new starters, two freshman, four sophs getting extended PT for the first time, one upperclassman unexpectedly out. pretty good recipe for a tough start.

by my count, though, after starting 4/22 the team recovered and went 11/21 the rest of the way

three new starters, two freshman, four sophs getting extended PT for the first time, one upperclassman unexpectedly out. pretty good recipe for a tough start.
Fair enough, and I'm not even necessarily talking about outside shots, but my god the shooting has been abysmal.

Pearl, with all do respect...

R E L A X

This is a team with so many new AND young parts. There will be growing pains as the team develops and evolves. Certainly we could have issues this year, however, with the talent that we have on the court (and bench) this could also be a team that could be dangerous come march. I'm actually more excited about this year than last year. The main difference is that although we may struggle, our ceiling is sooooo much higher this season. Enjoy the ride - that's what it's all about as a FAN!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom