Feinstein picking UNLV over Cuse | Syracusefan.com

Feinstein picking UNLV over Cuse

That's not what he wrote. He hedged his bet.
Well it's not like he is picking us. People reading that think that he thinks that UNLV can beat Syracuse. That's fine if he wants to write it, but he obviously doesn't have any faith in this team. I'm glad. Let the team have a chip on its shoulder.

Diane F. Is picking CAL. She doesn't know crap about anything.

Not a surprise. Syracuse has a history of making great runs in the Big East tournament only to fall flat on its face in the NCAA tournament

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

never understood why people get so worked up about this stuff, upsets happen every year. In addition picking a 5 seed over a 4 isn't exactly going out on a limb... Just seems mut to do about nothing

No issue with anybody selecting UNLV over Cuse (its a fairly close game)... or even Montana to a certain degree (if they looked into Montana and can explain why).

But I have a problem with an assclown like Seth Davis waiting .21 seconds after the game was announced calling for an upset with absolutely no regard for who our opponent is. F Seth.

Why would these people have "faith" in the Cuse when the entire fan base (including myself) had no faith in them until late Friday night?

Fact of the matter is UNLV or CAL (home game) would basically be a pickem vs he cuse.

Why would these people have "faith" in the Cuse when the entire fan base (including myself) had no faith in them until late Friday night?

Fact of the matter is UNLV or CAL (home game) would basically be a pickem vs he cuse.

you think unlv or cal would beat pitt and gtown on back to back nights then go up 16 against louisville in the 2nd half? if we play like we did in nyc we'd beat unlv or cal by double digits.

you think unlv or cal would beat pitt and gtown on back to back nights then go up 16 against louisville in the 2nd half? if we play like we did in nyc we'd beat unlv or cal by double digits.

Big IF given the way the season has gone. We literally have no idea which version of this year's team we are going to get.

No I dont...but they dont have to do that now do they? They have to beat us once in an evinronment and time zone foreign to our team on short rest. So basically I look at our round 2 game as a total pickem

I picked UNLV over Syracuse as well.

That's PhatOrange with a PH

Pretty sure SU will be a 3-4 point favorite on Sat at worst. (assuming we make it to sat!)

This is getting crazy with SU fans picking Montana UNLV Cal. Jesus what's next?

th

Mantonio picks Montana!!!!

Not a surprise. Syracuse has a history of making great runs in the Big East tournament only to fall flat on its face in the NCAA tournament

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2
Only when SU wins the BET. Not applicable o this year.

UNLV is a talented team with a top ten pick, 3 other double digit scorers, former bigtime Pitt recruit Khem Burch and Mike Moser, who averaged 14/10 last year but has struggled this year. If we get by Montana, they'll be a tough, tough matchup (if they top Cal)...

UNLV is a talented team with a top ten pick, 3 other double digit scorers, former bigtime Pitt recruit Khem Burch and Mike Moser, who averaged 14/10 last year but has struggled this year. If we get by Montana, they'll be a tough, tough matchup (if they top Cal)...

Interesting that UNLV beat Cal by 1 early in the season and looking at the schedules side by side I really couldn't tell which team had improved the most from that meting toss up

Well it's not like he is picking us. People reading that think that he thinks that UNLV can beat Syracuse. That's fine if he wants to write it, but he obviously doesn't have any faith in this team. I'm glad. Let the team have a chip on its shoulder.

Ummm...the concept of March Madness is that, every year, crazy happens.

A 5 beating a 4 is not on that list.

And if the Orange needs something like this to actually motivate them r gie a chip on the shoulder, they ARE fragile and/or in a heap o' crap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom