Fellow Cuse fans we have a point to prove! | Syracusefan.com

Fellow Cuse fans we have a point to prove!

Cuse House

All American
http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14406664

They laugh at us because we dont play in a stadium that holds 100k, lets prove to them that were the loudest 50,000 SOB's in the country this saturday!!!!! When Clemson has the ball you all better be standing! Take this personal because they are taking shots and boy are we going to punch back, GO ORANGE!!!!

Take out an ad in the Post Sub-Standard. You're preaching to the choir here!

Is there a difference between our dome and larger domes? My head always rings from the noise in the Dome even if we only get 30-35K. The one time I was there with 40K+ I was almost sick from the noise. I imagine there is a difference from our Dome to a larger one and outdoor stadiums ... like maybe in other places there is a place for the noise to go to?

I played high school football in section 3 and I was fortunate to play for a great program and we made regular trips to the dome for sectionals and states. Let me put it this way, with only 3-5 k there, on the field it was still loud. When a big play happened there was nothing like it. I can recall feeling the electricity, and it pulsates through you and if you arent feeling the biggest rush of adrenaline youve ever felt then you need to be checked out. I cannot even imagine trying to communicate with 45k. Its a diferent kind of noise without a doubt.

I want to see sweat and spittle. If you have a voice at halftime - you ain't trying. Folks should be passing out from the effort - have their neighbor throw a cup of water in their face - and get back to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom