Fellow Sweet Sixteen team checking in. | Syracusefan.com

Fellow Sweet Sixteen team checking in.

gbo

Resident Clemson Fan
signal-2018-02-10-223541.gif

Happy Birthday, Bruce Pearl! Your team almost scored as many as the candles on your cake. You're another year and NCAA investigation older now...

Syracuse faithful, what a performance today from your exciting program! I am thrilled you knocked off Michigan State in another gutsy effort by the young men representing your school. I hope success continues to come your way this tournament and I feel your orange will be the one representing our conference in the Elite Eight. It's been a fun ride for us Tigers so far but looking ahead to Kansas and being a Clemson basketball fan at the same time has reality hurtling back to earth at asteroid speed now.

I toast the good times so far. May they continue for our New York brethren.

Happy Birthday, Bruce Pearl! Your team almost scored as many as the candles on your cake. You're another year and NCAA investigation older now...

Syracuse faithful, what a performance today from your exciting program! I am thrilled you knocked off Michigan State in another gutsy effort by the young men representing your school. I hope success continues to come your way this tournament and I feel your orange will be the one representing our conference in the Elite Eight. It's been a fun ride for us Tigers so far but looking ahead to Kansas and being a Clemson basketball fan at the same time has reality hurtling back to earth at asteroid speed now.

Fts. Beat those rock chalk diphsits.

Believe in yourself not that other Self! :cool:

Chin up, bucko. Many of us here thought the same about Michigan State. The games are played for a reason!

I actually think you guys have a very good chance of beating Kansas. That'll come down to the wire.

Here's some advice on how to beat Kansas: Watch what Syracuse did vs. them this season, and do the complete opposite.

Playing Kansas as an underdog a couple rounds into the tournament is historically not a terrible place to be. Anything can happen.

4 Acc teams (Cuse, Duke, Clem and FL St)
4 Big 12 (KU,WVU, K St, Tex Tech)
2 Big 10 (Mich, Pur)
2 SEC (UK, Tx A&M)

4 other conferences with 1 remaining in Sweet 16.

ACC repping the 9 bids it got.

Here's some advice on how to beat Kansas: Watch what Syracuse did vs. them this season, and do the complete opposite.
I actually thought we played them ok if not for Graham going off. The next game against UW he was awful and they got beat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom