Few More Questions About Carrier Dome | Syracusefan.com

Few More Questions About Carrier Dome

jamesa123

Walk On
1. Already bought tickets for the Pitts game, but would the Pitts Game on 2/20 or the NC State Game on 2/27 be more exciting?
2. Before the game, where is a good place in Syracuse to eat before the game? I remember one poster recommended Varsity Pizza.
3. Also about to possibly buy tickets to the St Johns Game on 12/13 at MSG. Will that game be dominated by lots of Orange fans who will be loud and exciting?
4. Before the game at MSG, where is a good place to eat? I saw recommendations for Blarney's Pub before that game, but that will be the game I will have a young kid with me. Is that Pub good for kids or is there another place I should go?
5. When heading up to Syracuse, will 87/90 or 17/81 be quicker for February?
6. Is the Embassy Suites in Syracuse a good hotel?
7. Another game that people recommended was the Tar Heels Game on 1/9, but posters said it wouldn't be as exciting with the students on break. Is that true?

Thanks for your help!

Which town are you leaving from? It makes a difference for the route

1. Already bought tickets for the Pitts game, but would the Pitts Game on 2/20 or the NC State Game on 2/27 be more exciting? Either should be good
2. Before the game, where is a good place in Syracuse to eat before the game? I remember one poster recommended Varsity Pizza. That is a good spot...just wander around Marshall and find a place.
3. Also about to possibly buy tickets to the St Johns Game on 12/13 at MSG. Will that game be dominated by lots of Orange fans who will be loud and exciting? Noon game will kinda suck but the atmosphere should be good.
4. Before the game at MSG, where is a good place to eat? I saw recommendations for Blarney's Pub before that game, but that will be the game I will have a young kid with me. Is that Pub good for kids or is there another place I should go? Not sure...someone else might know...however, a reasonable place to eat before or after the game is the Stage Door Deli...think they are cash only. http://www.stagedoordeli.net/menu2.html
5. When heading up to Syracuse, will 87/90 or 17/81 be quicker for February? I saw in another post you live in Dutchess County...check the weather forecast. If the weather is good: I-84 to 17 to I-81 is fine...but probably the Thruway is fastest.
6. Is the Embassy Suites in Syracuse a good hotel? Yes, are you paying or your parents? several hotels within walking distance of the Dome.
7. Another game that people recommended was the Tar Heels Game on 1/9, but posters said it wouldn't be as exciting with the students on break. Is that true? Yes, but it looks to be more exciting now as it will be Coach Boeheim's first game back from suspension.

Thanks for your help!

jamesa123 said:
1. Already bought tickets for the Pitts game, but would the Pitts Game on 2/20 or the NC State Game on 2/27 be more exciting? 2. Before the game, where is a good place in Syracuse to eat before the game? I remember one poster recommended Varsity Pizza. 3. Also about to possibly buy tickets to the St Johns Game on 12/13 at MSG. Will that game be dominated by lots of Orange fans who will be loud and exciting? 4. Before the game at MSG, where is a good place to eat? I saw recommendations for Blarney's Pub before that game, but that will be the game I will have a young kid with me. Is that Pub good for kids or is there another place I should go? 5. When heading up to Syracuse, will 87/90 or 17/81 be quicker for February? 6. Is the Embassy Suites in Syracuse a good hotel? 7. Another game that people recommended was the Tar Heels Game on 1/9, but posters said it wouldn't be as exciting with the students on break. Is that true? Thanks for your help!

I caught a game in the garden a few years ago. Highly recommend it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom