Fewest points in first half | Syracusefan.com

Fewest points in first half

OttoMets

Living Legend
Can't find this in last year's media guide (the only one posted on the AD's website) or on the always-useful orangehoops.org.

Last night's 10 was awesome but it kind of sticks in my head that one of our recent defensive-minded teams held somebody to 8 or 9 first-half points in the nonconference. Anybody remember this?

Can't find this in last year's media guide (the only one posted on the AD's website) or on the always-useful orangehoops.org.

Last night's 10 was awesome but it kind of sticks in my head that one of our recent defensive-minded teams held somebody to 8 or 9 first-half points in the nonconference. Anybody remember this?
The Washington Generals (aka Colgate) scored 8 against Syracuse in 2010. Snipped from an article Axe wrote this morning.

Syracuse basketball defeats Eastern Washington 66-34: Brent Axe recap

Eastern Washington's 10 points at halftime marked the lowest first-half total for an SU opponent at the Carrier Dome since Colgate managed just eight on Dec. 11, 2010.

The Washington Generals (aka Colgate) scored 8 against Syracuse in 2010. Snipped from an article Axe wrote this morning.

Syracuse basketball defeats Eastern Washington 66-34: Brent Axe recap

Eastern Washington's 10 points at halftime marked the lowest first-half total for an SU opponent at the Carrier Dome since Colgate managed just eight on Dec. 11, 2010.

Yes! I thought it was the Wes Johnson season but I was off by a year. Very cool, thanks, Tom.