Women's Field Hockey - FH Ange Bradley named USA U19 National Team Head Coach | Syracusefan.com

Women's Field Hockey FH Ange Bradley named USA U19 National Team Head Coach

CuseLegacy

http://cuse.com/news/2015/5/26/FH_0526155444.aspx

SYRACUSE, N.Y. –
Syracuse University head field hockey coach Ange Bradley was named the United States U19 national team head coach, as announced by USA Field Hockey on Tuesday.

""To be named the USA U19 coach is a huge honor and I am very excited to help develop the next generation of elite athletes," said Bradley in a USA Field Hockey release. "My plans for the program are to create accountability and responsibility to uphold standards for training in a junior high performance environment. I would like to see the athletes learn and develop the simple principles of fluid dynamic play. I would also like to watch them grow in their understanding of the physiological and psychological demands required for the next level of play."

Bradley is not foreign to the USA Field Hockey program. In her coaching career, she has worked with the U17 squad, coached at the women's senior high performance, and served as a coach in the futures program.

The Orange head coach is not the only one on campus displaying their talents with USA Field Hockey. Rising senior midfielder Alyssa Manley was named to the United States senior national team roster for the upcoming FIH Hockey World League semifinals earlier in the day. Rising senior goalkeeper Jess Jecko is a member of the United States U21 club and rising sophomore midfielder Laura Hurff is on the U19 squad.

Syracuse is coming off its first appearance in the national final in program history in 2014. The Orange defeated No. 1 seed North Carolina in the semifinals, 3-2 in a penalty shootout. The program is looking to make its third Final Four appearance in three seasons in 2015.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom