FH, TB, OB | Syracusefan.com

FH, TB, OB

MikeDamone

Starter
13-44. 29%. Those are our 3 scorers. Time to face the harsh reality. This team is turrible. They try hard and don't quit, and should be respected for that, but I'd be surprised if we win more than 3 more games. 3 is pushing it as well.

They are offensively challenged but I think 3 wins only is overblown

They are offensively challenged but I think 3 wins only is overblown
Winning 3 is overblown or not winning more than 3 is overblown?

The team will end up close to .500 but I don’t even get upset anymore. That’s a truly sad feeling. This team is one of the worst I can remember since I started following Cuse bball. Hopefully next year is a lot better. But if it’s not...what then? If we continue to be a .500 ACC team and are sweating again next selection Sunday, what happens? How much mediocricity does Wildhack take before he hits the reset button.

The team will end up close to .500 but I don’t even get upset anymore. That’s a truly sad feeling. This team is one of the worst I can remember since I started following Cuse bball. Hopefully next year is a lot better. But if it’s not...what then? If we continue to be a .500 ACC team and are sweating again next selection Sunday, what happens? How much mediocricity does Wildhack take before he hits the reset button.

But, but...we made the FF 2 years ago(!) -- we are fine! :confused:

Last edited:
Again Tyus was the only guy who could drive.

I haven't missed a single game for the past 15+ years. I'll always love this team and root for them with all my heart. With that being said, it's very hard to get excited watching this team. This is the most inept offensive team I can remember. All I can say is that I'm hopeful we'll start to turn the corner next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom