FIBA world cup qualifying. | Syracusefan.com

FIBA world cup qualifying.

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
So this is actually some semi-interesting stuff for people who for whatever reason are up nights.

Early this AM I was treated to Philippines vs Japan world cup of basketball qualifying on WatchESPN.

So, to my surprise, somehow Andray Blatche is on the Phillipines national team.

So remember how Shaun Kemp looked ten years after his NBA playing days were over? Well add ten years to that and you have what Blatche looks like. He looked like some dude they found on the couch.

For some reason, I read this as FIFA world cup qualifying and was wondering why a basketball player was on the Philippines national soccer team. ooops.

So this is actually some semi-interesting stuff for people who for whatever reason are up nights.

Early this AM I was treated to Philippines vs Japan world cup of basketball qualifying on WatchESPN.

So, to my surprise, somehow Andray Blatche is on the Phillipines national team.

So remember how Shaun Kemp looked ten years after his NBA playing days were over? Well add ten years to that and you have what Blatche looks like. He looked like some dude they found on the couch.

All I remember about Blatche is that he got shot. And there were shots fired at his graduation party in Cuse, I think.