Final Four Tickets | Syracusefan.com

Final Four Tickets

OrangeBear

Walk On
I have four Final Four tickets in section 446 and am willing to sell two of them(all four if SU and or Baylor don't reach) for $700 per ticket for each of the three games. Send me a PM if interested. Thanks.

#earlycall

Depending on how tickets play out this year, its way too early to determine value. Last year tix were completely overpriced because most of the tickets were the e-ticket thing and very few actual tickets.

I have four Final Four tickets in section 446 and am willing to sell two of them(all four if SU and or Baylor don't reach) for $700 per ticket for each of the three games. Send me a PM if interested. Thanks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There are 100,000 seats in there and you're selling 400 level seats for $1400? Good luck with that.

People don't get face for the championship unless you have an Illinois in St. Louis type of deal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There are 100,000 seats in there and you're selling 400 level seats for $1400? Good luck with that.

People don't get face for the championship unless you have an Illinois in St. Louis type of deal.

Last year in Atlanta tickets were well above face value. However they were no where near $700 for 400 level

Last year in Atlanta tickets were well above face value. However they were no where near $700 for 400 level

Right - and Jerry World is a bigger facility which is way out there.

The Monday game can be the much cheaper game depending on matchups / distance to fanbases and interest.

Having held tickets to the past two Final Fours, this appears to be well over face value. Does this include your SyracuseFan.com discount?

To sell them at that price you may want to try StubHub.

Louisville vs. Michigan worked out fairly well last year. ;)

I sold two for $700 each last year, went to the semi's and sold the other semi's and the championship game tix for $500.

I sold two for $700 each last year, went to the semi's and sold the other semi's and the championship game tix for $500.
Good for you. Some of us have done the same, as my previous post hinted at.

The point is, this isn't a place to sell tickets for profit.

Does this include the all you can drink Miller Lite Special ? If no, then bad deal.

[Ouote="AirForceOrange, post: 991333, member: 1668"]Is this considered spam? Can we get a ruling with an explaination please?

Not spam unless bees determine to be so or not so.[/quote]

If Bayside and I decide it is not spam, it is not spam. He's a regular poster here. He's just asking an unrealistic price.