Final Four Zebra Watch | Syracusefan.com

Final Four Zebra Watch

Ayers and Stephens. Lol.

Stephens will get the title game and he will make controversial calls against Loyola or Michigan to help KU or Nova.

Wasn't it Ayers who made that atrocious block call in OT yesterday against Carter? That was such a blatant charge, and a pivotal point of the game. He should've been axed from any further consideration in this tourney.

Wasn't it Ayers who made that atrocious block call in OT yesterday against Carter? That was such a blatant charge, and a pivotal point of the game. He should've been axed from any further consideration in this tourney.

It was a great call. That’s a block everywhere but college. Carter was moving. Need to stop rewarding guys for falling down. Not a basketball play.

It was a great call. That’s a block everywhere but college. Carter was moving. Need to stop rewarding guys for falling down. Not a basketball play.

Wow, not sure how that was a great call. The announcers on TV said otherwise as did most talking heads on TV & radio. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't yesterday's Duke vs. Kansas game a college basketball game, what am I missing? Opinions vary...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom