Final four! | Syracusefan.com

Final four!

I drank 1/2 a beer truck last night and already ran a half-marathon.

Adrenaline at an all-time high.

To the bar...

I drank 1/2 a beer truck last night and already ran a half-marathon.

Adrenaline at an all-time high.

To the bar...
Top it off with double 5-hour Energy shots - Let the Dogs Out - LGO!

Up at 3:00 am for the drive home from Orlando. Wifey driving some so I can sleep. She gets booted to the back of the family truckster for the game so me and the boy can listen on XM.

LGO!!!!!

EDIT- Gawdluvhim, my 12 year old Orange fanatic fell asleep at halftime. Wife spent the 2nd half leaning between the front seats listening in. At least she's a full convert to SU hoops.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Atlanta is crawling with SU fans! Lots of other teams' fans, too, but it is good to see such a large presence.

It's going to be a LONG day--can't wait until 8:49!

Let's Go Orange!!!

Centennial Park was a pretty shade of Orange yesterday. I expect a repeat today from noon onward...we have the SU Tailgate at 4:30...that should take us to tipoff of the first game. If you have never experienced a FInal Four in person, I highly recommend it...

It's a blast to see everyone walking around in Orange...LGO

My daughter woke me up at 6:30.

I've just been pacing the house since then. Not sure what to do with myself for the next twelve hours.

Just woke up. Gotta catch a train out of NYC to get to my car to get back home for the game. I have the same good feeling I had going into the Indiana and Marquette games. Not really nervous at all.

I was useless at work. Constantly alt+tab over to syracusefan.com and refreshing the page...

Just woke up. Gotta catch a train out of NYC to get to my car to get back home for the game. I have the same good feeling I had going into the Indiana and Marquette games. Not really nervous at all.
I'm going to put on my somewhat ripe, but lucky-in-the-tourney-run-so-far, embroidered CANADA shirt. Why fix it it if it ain't broke. LGO!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom