Final Update on my Daughter! | Syracusefan.com

Final Update on my Daughter!

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
2.jpg

She went back to the Doctor today and had an awsome evaluation! He said she is about three weeks ahead of schedule on her recovery. She started back to school on Monday. She only did half days this week due to the pain of sitting in the hard school chairs.

Thank you all again for all your Prayers and Support!

Her XRay from today!!

View attachment 11639
She went back to the Doctor today and had an awsome evaluation! He said she is about three weeks ahead of schedule on her recovery. She started back to school on Monday. She only did half days this week due to the pain of sitting in the hard school chairs.

Her XRay from today!!
no one will accuse her of not having enough backbone.

View attachment 11639

Her XRay from today!!
Awesome. Glad we got that all straightened out!

I will self ban myself now for 1 hour...

Good for you and your family! Seeing that xray of her spine beforehand just makes me cringe. I can't imagine the pain she was in. I'm glad that it's been positive since. Positive thoughts and happiness your way!

And if you don't mind me asking, was she injured or was the spine congenital?

View attachment 11639

Her XRay from today!!

im not sure whats crazier... jarhead like:post ratio

or modern medicine can fix that so well, so healthy, so fast. of course im sure daughters of marines are a lot tougher than the avg joes with scoliosis so she probably healed twice as fast.