Fine Lot Tailgate 2021 - Looking for a New Group Member | Syracusefan.com

Fine Lot Tailgate 2021 - Looking for a New Group Member

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
If you own a truck or a very large SUV the fine lot tailgate has an offer for you. Have you ever wanted to talk football and imported Ginger Ales with Tomcat? Talk politics, Cuserunner and 80's defunct Bars with Bees? Swap medical stories with CuseRegular? Discuss craft beers, Dogs, and liver function tests with DCCUSE? Talk to Consigliere about all things SU and IBM? Or be bored out of your mind from hearing TexanMark rambling on for 25 minutes about some tailgate story you couldn't care less about? Well my friend have I got the offer for you.

The fine lot tailgate is in need of someone with a truck to transport our large grill to and from each home game. If your able to do this we will supply you with a coveted Fine Lot Tailgate Parking Pass (minimum $250+ value) and 2 free weekly admissions to each tailgate. You will get to mingle with all the board luminaries including those mentioned above and other elite level posters who usually make at least one appearance per year. We have a fellow member who is willing to store during the week so you would only need to transport. If interested please PM myself and Consigliere.

would the UberXL work? or maybe the Uhaul $19 a day deal for a local

I think you should ask SU if you could park a shed on the back of the lot.. if its anything like our campus tons of parking is going to go unused for the future..

I think you should ask SU if you could park a shed on the back of the lot.. if its anything like our campus tons of parking is going to go unused for the future..

Ha! I was thinking the same thing this morning.

they should just let us pay for a parking spot and plant one of those sheds to store all the stuff in.

boy wouldn’t that be convenient! LOL

speaking of construction company hayner hoyt (who did our dome) is doing a hospital project down in cortland,ny currently

Ha! I was thinking the same thing this morning.

they should just let us pay for a parking spot and plant one of those sheds to store all the stuff in.

boy wouldn’t that be convenient! LOL

It would be, unfortunately SU is real particular and stringent when it comes this stuff, they said no way.

If you own a truck or a very large SUV the fine lot tailgate has an offer for you. Have you ever wanted to talk football and imported Ginger Ales with Tomcat? Talk politics, Cuserunner and 80's defunct Bars with Bees? Swap medical stories with CuseRegular? Discuss craft beers, Dogs, and liver function tests with DCCUSE? Talk to Consigliere about all things SU and IBM? Or be bored out of your mind from hearing TexanMark rambling on for 25 minutes about some tailgate story you couldn't care less about? Well my friend have I got the offer for you.

The fine lot tailgate is in need of someone with a truck to transport our large grill to and from each home game. If your able to do this we will supply you with a coveted Fine Lot Tailgate Parking Pass (minimum $250+ value) and 2 free weekly admissions to each tailgate. You will get to mingle with all the board luminaries including those mentioned above and other elite level posters who usually make at least one appearance per year. We have a fellow member who is willing to store during the week so you would only need to transport. If interested please PM myself and Consigliere.
I thought this was for a cult. Never mind.

It would be, unfortunately SU is real particular and stringent when it comes this stuff, they said no way.
They sure love the news articles that pop up once in a while from it and sure love sending out donation requests. But one small favor to help facilitate things...yeah I'd probably say no as well.

Should the need further arise for a truck I may be able to help too. I have a half ton pickup with a 5 and a half ft box.
Awesome thanks, do me a favor and PM me your contact info. I'll reply in kind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom