Fine Lot tailgate options for Saturday. | Syracusefan.com

Fine Lot tailgate options for Saturday.

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Based on the weather forcast and Noon kickoff for Saturday it appear we may need to make an adjustment to the normal Fine lot tailgate we do prior to the Spring game.

While I am still up for a normal tailgate if thats what the majority wants I am not sure it will be worth it based on the projected weather and subsequent Lax game.

I am going to assume (with SU this will probably come back to haunt me) that Club 44 will be open to the public again as it has the past 3 years. We may want to meet at the Fine lot around 10:30 for a quick gathering and then head to the dome. We could then mill around Club 44 until Noon and then take our seats for Ashton watch 2012. Once the game is over we could then meet back up in Club 44 for as long as SU will allow us to congregate before kicking us out for the Lax game. Maybe worth it to look into the cost of buying a one game CLub 44 pass for the Lax game if it is normally open for Lax games but as far as I can remember it usually isnt.

Based on the weather forcast and Noon kickoff for Saturday it appear we may need to make an adjustment to the normal Fine lot tailgate we do prior to the Spring game.

While I am still up for a normal tailgate if thats what the majority wants I am not sure it will be worth it based on the projected weather and subsequent Lax game.

I am going to assume (with SU this will probably come back to haunt me) that Club 44 will be open to the public again as it has the past 3 years. We may want to meet at the Fine lot around 10:30 for a quick gathering and then head to the dome. We could then mill around Club 44 until Noon and then take our seats for Ashton watch 2012. Once the game is over we could then meet back up in Club 44 for as long as SU will allow us to congregate before kicking us out for the Lax game. Maybe worth it to look into the cost of buying a one game CLub 44 pass for the Lax game if it is normally open for Lax games but as far as I can remember it usually isnt.
I'm a no go as far as tailgating. But will be at the game. Connecting with my old HS coach early on and heading up. I'll be the guy across from you guys yelling "go Ashton Go!"......

What's the latest forecast? A lot of rain, some rain, a little rain?

What's the latest forecast? A lot of rain, some rain, a little rain?

Low 50's 60% chance of rain. looks pretty crappy to be honest.
We could meet up at 10 for a few drinks and then head up.

Low 50's 60% chance of rain. looks pretty crappy to be honest.
We could meet up at 10 for a few drinks and then head up.
Sounds like the way to go.

Sounds like the way to go.

Forecast is now high 40's with showers.

I am thinking we meet up at say 10? I know you mentioned bringing your canopy, we could huddle for a couple cold ones till 11 1130 then head up for the game. No need for a post game tailgate with the Lax game, probably just hit Club 44 if SU doesnt kick us out of there.

Bump - Any other Fine Lot people plan on attending? Opinions on tailgating options?

I plan on going, but can't make it up there until around noon or 12:30...so it will be straight to the Dome for me. I hope there will still be seats available.

I plan on going, but can't make it up there until around noon or 12:30...so it will be straight to the Dome for me. I hope there will still be seats available.

Probably just between the 40s in preferred A as the end zones will be filled with the Food Stamp Peeps.

BTW, the weather looks better...High of 60.

Should be in 116, the forecast temp wise has improved to the low 60's today but looks like its gonna rain all day. Still trying to get a consens on the pre game options.

Should be in 116, the forecast temp wise has improved to the low 60's today but looks like its gonna rain all day. Still trying to get a consens on the pre game options.

If it's just showers, maybe even light rain, we can try to tailgate for an hour or so. If it's a downpour, head to the dome.

with the crappy weather i really dont care. i could show at 10 or 1030.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

If it's just showers, maybe even light rain, we can try to tailgate for an hour or so. If it's a downpour, head to the dome.

Lets say 10am in the Fine Lot once there we can make the decision. I will bring a small cooler with some beers and snacks in case we tailgate but I will leave the Ant Bailey Grill at home.

i will more then likely be there also,trying to get the boys to go also...video games

I plan to be there...

I am going to bring my three year old to the dome for the first time. We will be getting there close to 12 since attention span for sports is around one hour. Any tips for the best place to park that close to the start time?

My apologies to everyone, had a family emergency early this AM and wasnt able to make the game. I hope everyone had a great time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom