Fine put on admin leave. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fine put on admin leave.

Some of you folks are waaay ahead of yourselves, particularly with respect to Boeheim. The question that might be asked of JB is - were you aware of the allegation/investigation in 2005? Subsequent to 2005, did you observe Bernie Fine in situations that made you go - wait a minute.

knowing they looked into allegations is a long way from knowing people who said it happened..

But now we have NEW people coming forward. New information

Any link / evidence supporting that claim? Because that's now what the updated article on syracuse.com suggests.

Not saying you're wrong--just asking if you are basing on that on something supportable, or if you're just basing it on rumor.

But now we have NEW people coming forward. New information

They wouldn't talk to the University. I don't know what kind of position that puts the institution in.

Good! Not sure they let JB coach another game until more details come out either. That might be the next hammer to come down quick.

Seriously, Stern? Witch hunt much? You don't anything about this and you're calling for JB's head?! Please.

W
U are underestimating the lightening rod aspect of this.

I'm not sure what this means, but I envision it being said in a Ron Burgundy voice. "When in Rome..."

Actually, its probably the opposite. When JB knows/thinks he's right, that's when he really rips into the media.

Boeheim responded quite appropriately tonight--as I expected he would.

Good! Not sure they let JB coach another game until more details come out either. That might be the next hammer to come down quick.

Another excellent post by you.

Well done sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom