How do we finish the year

• no losses

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 1 loss

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Orangezoo

In the wind
In all honesty I think we have a good shot at finishing the year with no more blemishes. I think Gtown and Louisville at home will be the toughest games. With that said - outside of a stinker ( not impossible) this weekend from MCW and company I think we will win this weekend, beat marquette ( no DJO or Crowder to hit ridiculous triples all game), smack around Depaul, frustrate the cards and then take over the verizon and win more easily there than we will this weekend. I think we very well could play our way into a 1 seed with that finish but also think we could snag a one seed with even one loss in the last few games. With two losses we hit the 2-3 line but likely in the east so still fine.

In all honesty I think we have a good shot at finishing the year with no more blemishes. I think Gtown and Louisville at home will be the toughest games. With that said - outside of a stinker ( not impossible) this weekend from MCW and company I think we will win this weekend, beat marquette ( no DJO or Crowder to hit ridiculous triples all game), smack around Depaul, frustrate the cards and then take over the verizon and win more easily there than we will this weekend. I think we very well could play our way into a 1 seed with that finish but also think we could snag a one seed with even one loss in the last few games. With two losses we hit the 2-3 line but likely in the east so still fine.

I am not going to get greedy. This team isnt going unbeaten the rest of the way. Mondays game will tell me more about the mental toughness of this team than any game this season after playing Gtown in the biggest home game in Dome history and then having to follow it up 48 hours later in Milwaukee against another first place team.

I would be happy with just winning our home games and finishing 13-5. Take care of business at home and see where the chips fall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom