First Day | Syracusefan.com

First Day

Oakland

2022 Iggy Winner: ACC Record
About 100 games played yesterday and 2 had P5 match ups: UL vs Minn, and GA vs GTech. Which means there was only 1 game of interest.

Fortunately, we can look forward to the Hillsdale-Michigan game today.

Texas - surprised that they are ranked so high after so much roster turmoil and crappy results over the past few years.

After years of following Pitt closely I now know only one person on its roster - not surprised that they are unranked after so much roster turmoil and crappy results over the past few years.

After years of following UConn closely I now know only one person on its roster - not surprised that they are ranked after so much roster turmoil and yet another unexpected NC. My quess is that they don't win another in the next 20-30 years.

I know no one on the GTown roster - c'est la vie. It was nice, sort of, knowing you.

Notre Dame starts 4 guards and 1 forward and has 1 guard and 6 forwards coming off the bench.

Beating Adrian and Kennesaw doesn't mean much, but I like the large margins of victory. There seems to be some correlation between blowing out these early warm up games and a good season.

About 100 games played yesterday and 2 had P5 match ups: UL vs Minn, and GA vs GTech. Which means there was only 1 game of interest.

Fortunately, we can look forward to the Hillsdale-Michigan game today.

Texas - surprised that they are ranked so high after so much roster turmoil and crappy results over the past few years.

After years of following Pitt closely I now know only one person on its roster - not surprised that they are unranked after so much roster turmoil and crappy results over the past few years.

After years of following UConn closely I now know only one person on its roster - not surprised that they are ranked after so much roster turmoil and yet another unexpected NC. My quess is that they don't win another in the next 20-30 years.

I know no one on the GTown roster - c'est la vie. It was nice, sort of, knowing you.

Notre Dame starts 4 guards and 1 forward and has 1 guard and 6 forwards coming off the bench.

Beating Adrian and Kennesaw doesn't mean much, but I like the large margins of victory. There seems to be some correlation between blowing out these early warm up games and a good season.
Texas was decent last season (won a game in the big tournament), have most everybody back, and brought in a stud big man recruit. On paper, they are legit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom