First game today. | Syracusefan.com

First game today.

Rage4CUSE

2018-19 Iggy Hoops NCAA Tourney Record
What a great game to attend! Got a little anxious there for some of it, but our guys were able to pull it out.

One thing I've been wondering is are the opposing teams crowds as loud as St Bonnie's were today? I totally give props to them because they were really loud today. That "we can't here you" chant was really getting to me for a while.

What a great game to attend! Got a little anxious there for some of it, but our guys were able to pull it out.

One thing I've been wondering is are the opposing teams crowds as loud as St Bonnie's were today? I totally give props to them because they were really loud today. That "we can't here you" chant was really getting to me for a while.

This. They travelled well and were vocal. I saw Bonnie fans behind both benches.

No. Usually crowd noise from the other team is negligible. Sometimes for our team as well.

I know that this was their super bowl and whatnot, so obviously they were going to be really jacked up, but the organization and coordination of their student section put ours to absolute shame.

I think the best part of this game for me was singing "na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye" and waving to that back group of Bonnies of fans in the 300 sections. Good stuff.

I didn't know this was your first game. I'm glad you got to witness a fun atmosphere.

I didn't know this was your first game. I'm glad you got to witness a fun atmosphere.

Yes it was my first basketball game. I've been there once before but it was for a football game back when I was like 7 or 8 years old, so it was the late 90's.

Game I will never forget and I appreciate it very much Orangetown!

This. They travelled well and were vocal. I saw Bonnie fans behind both benches.
The nerve of Cuse fans who sold their tickets to the Bonnies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom