First Post, Meet the team, and PROJECTIONS | Syracusefan.com

First Post, Meet the team, and PROJECTIONS

iLikeCallOfDuty

Walk On
Hello everyone, this is my first post and this is a pretty cool forum, Anyways my name is Richard. I was at Chucks tuesday night with some of the team. I have been hanging out with SU BBall for the last 6 years and i was talking with Jim "James Sotherland" and i told him i was apart of this forum and he wanted me to tell you that he's going to do something HUGE this Sunday vs SDST. I told him i was gonna head out there with DC and Leo (Rautins) but i couldnt because of work. I'm Simply excited to see what he Is/Might do.

Im really excited for the upcoming season and i will be there sitting in 311 Heaven cheering them on, And if anyone wants tickets to some away games and big east tourny games or if you wanna hang out with the team and get some autographs let me know. Here is my projections for the upcoming CBBALL season

ACC - Season Champs - Florida St Tourny Champs - Florida St
Big 10 - Season Champs - Ohio St Tourny Champs - Ohio St
Big 12 - Season Champs - Kansas Tourny Champs - Kansas
BIG EAST - Season Champs - Syracuse Tourny Champs - Louisville
Pac 12 - Season Champs - UCLA Tourny Champs - Arizona
Sec - Season Champs - Kentucky Tourny Champs - Kentucky

2012-13 Sleepers - VCU, Old Dom., St Louis, Drexel, Ohio, New Mexico

#1 Seeds - Louisville, Kentucky, Ohio St, Syracuse
#2 Seeds - Florida St, Ucla, Kansas, Florida

2013 Final Four
1. Ohio St
2. Florida
3. Syracuse
4. Florida St

Championship (Cuz the bracket isnt out im picking the best two teams)
Florida St vs Syracuse

AWARDS
Player of the Year - Doug McDermott - Creighton
Big East POTY - Peyton Siva - Louisville
Big East DMVP - Dejuan Coleman - Syracuse
Big East FOTY - Dejuan Coleman - Syracuse
ACC POTY - Michael Snear - FSU
Big Ten POTY - Cody Zeller - IU
Big 12 POTY - Jeff Withey
Pac 12 POTY - who cares!??! j.k.. Shabaaaaaaaaaaazzzzz MUUUUuuuUUUUUUHHAAAMAAAD
Sec POTY - Nerlens Noel (Also Freshman of the year)
2013 Coach of the year - Leonard Hamilton - FSU

AT THE END... Why do i think Syracuse will win it all.. Because once again were running 9-10 and i think we have the kind of team that EVERY player will contribute, One game Triche will have 20, another MCW will have 20 then you got Mr Sharpshooter.. TREEEEVOORR COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEYY along with big men Coleman and Christmas. I think Keita and Christmas has to step up though. Vegas has us 20-1 to win the whole thing.

Players leaving - Brandon Triche (Senior/Draft - 1st round 21 Overall to the..WHO ELSE, the Knicks)
James Sotherland (Senior - Undrafted) Michael Carter Williams (Draft - 11th overall to the Pistons) Dejuan Coleman ( Draft - 2nd Rnd, 3rd Pick - Kings) and SADLY.. C.J. Fair (Draft/ Undrafted signs agent)

Highest Point Total in a game - 101
Lowest Point Total in a gamr - 76
Highest Point by a player - 34 (Triche)
Dejaun Coleman double doubles - 16
Massive Jams by JS and C.J. combined - 32
Total Season Points -2654

Well there ya have it, I know im gonna get some agurments, thats why its all projections... BUT this whole post can mean complete sh%t if the world ends on 12/21/12

THANKS FOR READING

I sure hope you're right about the season!

The only thing I don't agree with is the draft. I don't think Coleman leaves early if he's not a top 15 pick. If we d0 win a national championship and Fair is a big part of that, if he leaves early, he'll be drafted. Christmas would also leave early, IMO.

Also a small note: It's not Dejuan, it's DaJuan. :)

Welcome to the forum! You seem quite enthusiastic and perhaps on the young-ish side (and by young-ish, I mean under 50). The stat I enjoyed the most and am not sure I have ever seen predicted before was: Massive Jams by JS and C.J. combined - 32. You may need to define the term "massive jam." One hand or two? Accompanied by how loud a scream? Volume of Dome crowd screams afterward? In any case, I would like to keep a running tally of these MJ's and we can compare notes after the season is... season is... (can't type the word yet) . . . you know.

Anyways my name is Richard.

main.jpg

The stat I enjoyed the most and am not sure I have ever seen predicted before was: Massive Jams by JS and C.J. combined - 32. You may need to define the term "massive jam." One hand or two? Accompanied by how loud a scream? Volume of Dome crowd screams afterward? In any case, I would like to keep a running tally of these MJ's and we can compare notes after the season is... season is... (can't type the word yet) . . . you know.

You obviously never met RaoulDuke? and his Monster Dunks call outs.

So I was hanging out on Dave Bing's boat last week and Pearl and I were shooting the breeze about Finger Lakes Reislings...

CTO should get along well with this poster. She travels in similar social circles.;)

So I was hanging out on Dave Bing's boat last week and Pearl and I were shooting the breeze about Finger Lakes Reislings...
Bobby DeNiro once mentioned to me when he was staying at my chateau in France next door to Johnny Depp's that he thinks name dropping is one of the worst habits a person can pick up.

I think that post is longer than all of mine combined.

I was recently doing a DJ gig in Miami. Opened for Rony Seikley. He said I dope and we should do a tour together.

If he gets Florida St to the championship game, he ought to be galactic coach of the year.

So I was hanging out on Dave Bing's boat last week and Dwayne "Pearl" and I were shooting the breeze about Finger Lakes Rieslings...

Well I was throwing dice with Josh Wright and Andrey Baskin behind a Utica bowling alley...

If he gets Florida St to the championship game, he ought to be galactic coach of the year.
They are already losing at the half of their first game of the season vs South Alabama.

Had dinner at my place tonight with Jennifer Love Hewitt and then watched S. Alabama whip Florida State. Leonard Hamilton said in press conference afterward to definitely pencil S. Alabama in your Final Four bracket. Btw, she loves lobster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom