Living Legend
One of these 5 teams

Davidson
South Dakota State
Valpo
New Mexico State
Bucknell

My guess would be Davidson or Valpo in Austin

Just out of curiosity Marsh, who do you have on the 14 line?

One of these 5 teams

Davidson
South Dakota State
Valpo
New Mexico State
Bucknell

My guess would be Davidson or Valpo in Austin

Akron won MAC w/o Abreu. Need to include them I believe.

I suspect New Mex St. will be opponent for the 4 in Austin.

My prediction is Davidson or Akron in San Jose as a 4 seed.

Just out of curiosity Marsh, who do you have on the 14 line?

I have Iona, Harvard, South Dakota State, Northwestern State and maybe Montana.

whos the best/worst of those teams?

I would say New Mexico State I would like to see. I wouldnt mind South Dakota Stat either

I do not want to see Davidson

Akron won MAC w/o Abreu. Need to include them I believe.

I suspect New Mex St. will be opponent for the 4 in Austin.

My prediction is Davidson or Akron in San Jose as a 4 seed.

Akron I also have. I am not sure I would want to see them. The whole rallying around their injured player thing would scare me a bit.

I think Valpo will play Kansas St in Kansas City -- it appears to be closest 13 to Kansas City.

New Mex St appears to be closest to either Salt Lake City or Austin. My last 4 is Zona or St Louis ... they are closest to either spot .. so it faces them.

Leaves us in San Jose and committee flips a coin on Davidson or Akron.

BUT.. Florida loses, and may want to reconsider us as a 3 seed.

I hope it's South Dakota State just because the head trainer at my college is from South Dakota and just this morning got all excited telling me that SDSU is in both the men's and women's tournaments, so I want to rain on her parade when SU trounces them.

Marsh what seed do you see NC State getting? I want them as far from us as possible. Too much talent and Scott Wood against our zone. I wouldn't want to be a 1 seed and see NC State in the 8-9 game in my region.

Didnt davidson take out duke in the 1st round last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnt davidson take out duke in the 1st round last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, that Lehigh. However, Davidson played Louisville tight and they are a team I wouldn't want to play. They have a great coach and that team is not afraid of anybody. They played Duke tight in Charlotte this year for a half and I wouldn't want to them first round. Give them to me 2nd round and I would be ecstatic.

Marsh what seed do you see NC State getting? I want them as far from us as possible. Too much talent and Scott Wood against our zone. I wouldn't want to be a 1 seed and see NC State in the 8-9 game in my region.

Oh they are in the 8/9 game for sure.

Could move SD St to 13 seed to reduce travel... and move a team like Davidson/Akron/Valpo to 14 seed, since 3s will be playin in midwest pods.

I still want a shot at watching our guys vs. the Aggies and their incredible hulk look a like center awesome!

Marsh is the Joe Lunardi of our board or is Lunardi stealing info from Marsh via our board:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom