First SWC75 disappears and now the Rating thread gone... | Syracusefan.com

First SWC75 disappears and now the Rating thread gone...

shhhhh...we don't chat about these things...(ahem) pay side (cough)...
Of course, with the new computer heading our way...and of course more productive, the pay side info is going to be a real value...a bargain if you will...when do we again extend invitations to those not already members?

Despite the rumors that SWC is alive and well, I have concerns that he has been abducted.

It could be aliens, but I also would not put anything past Duke, UConn, or Hoya fans.......

Of course, with the new computer heading our way...and of course more productive, the pay side info is going to be a real value...a bargain if you will...when do we again extend invitations to those not already members?

I am assuming that if you are still posting in this thread (you and I) then we have not been "invited"...

RF2044 was supposed to do the rating thread while Moqui is out of the country.

Some of else are stealth on this board...note that CTO did not even mention us in her talk with Jeremy yesterday...jealous...me jealous...hell yes!

I think this is really exposing the lack of depth over here. We need an SWD and maybe a moocow. Let them get some posts.

Although, on second thought, this is a tough place for that. As soon as they get their feet wet, people will say "I'll take SWD's posts over SWC's any day".

I think this is really exposing the lack of depth over here. We need an SWD and maybe a moocow. Let them get some posts.

Hey, leave me out of this ..

;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom