Flame Broyld This Season? | Syracusefan.com

Flame Broyld This Season?

As long as he wipes the mustard off his gloves and stops with the dropsies...if he can do that he is an absolute game changer and will be the playmaker we have needed for some time now.

As long as he wipes the mustard off his gloves and stops with the dropsies...if he can do that he is an absolute game changer and will be the playmaker we have needed for some time now.

Yeah, I certainly hope it was nerves that caused him to keep trying to run before he caught the ball. What use is he going to be as a play maker if he can't catch a pass in the flat?

Just inexperience with the position probably.

Im sure it was that as well as nerves with fans finally being present...he will get ovet it

Im sure it was that as well as nerves with fans finally being present...he will get ovet it
I dont think one works on getting great hands. You can work on technique but great hands is a natural skill you've got or you don't. He'll be playing out of position, but he's so skilled you'll take the drops that will happen because when he makes the catches the results will be worth it. We can look forward to the day he plays in his natural position for more than the occassional great play.

My point is that it was mostly nerves..you could see it by his reactions after the drops. Broyld will be fine. And for what its worth you can asbolutely work on handwork.. Training with tennsi balls and things of that nature work wonders for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom