FLJ Press Conference | Mon March 28, 11 AM | Syracusefan.com

FLJ Press Conference | Mon March 28, 11 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

“This is a happy day for Syracuse, I’m so overjoyed,” says Chancellor Kent Syverud

“This is a coach who wants her students to succeed as human beings, and as students and on the court,” says Syverud about Legette-Jack.

“I know Coach Legette-Jack will make this a better place” - Chancellor Syverud

“Welcome home Coach, we are with you all the way” - Chancellor Syverud

“Coach Legette-Jack is the right person at the right time to lead this program” - Director of Athletics John Wildhack

“Coach has the experience, she has the expertise, she has the vision and she has unsurpassed passion,” said Wildhack

“The feeling that just continues to come over me is that I am home,” said Legette-Jack

“This place is special, people that come to Syracuse, they don’t come as a viable option, they come become it’s a destination,” said Legette-Jack

“We don’t fight to keep the doors closed here, if you leave here….you’re gonna miss out. It’s an honor to open the door and let you in,” said Legette-Jack

“If you come to us, you’re gonna have to go through us,” said Legette-Jack

“We’re gonna move forward,” said Legette-Jack.

“I’m excited, I’m humbled,” said Legette-Jack

“Tell the world it never went away,” said Legette-Jack

“Let’s get to work” - Legette-Jack

“It’s the best school in the country, and I’m here, and we’re here, and we’re ready to take on this thing,” Legette-Jack said on recruiting

“That block S says a lot,” Legette-Jack said

“I think it’s essential, I think it’s imperative,” Legette-Jack said on women coaching women

“We’re gonna find out how truthful people are,” Legette-Jack said

“If you love it, love it when it’s tough, love it when it’s great,” Legette-Jack said

“I had to do the work, if you know John, there’s no giving, you have to earn,” Legette-Jack said

“I couldn’t even tell you how excited I was about this opportunity,” Legette-Jack said

“These young people have dreams like I did,” Legette-Jack said

“Don’t tell me your dreams and not believe in them,” Legette-Jack said

“There’s no apologies for being your authentic self,” Legette-Jack. “I’m wearing my own shoes, and they fit perfectly.”

“It’s not work when you love it,” Legette-Jack said on her job

Last edited:

Last edited:

FQFobgRWYAEWkZH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics