aa

• aa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • aa

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Wow they are loooking good right now. They crushed Fla St last night. My top 5 so far this season would be

1.Duke
2. Flordia
3. Indiana
4.Syracuse
5. Michigan

Flordia is good, but not quite as good as Florida, I'm afraid. Florida bumps Flordia to 3rd. ;)

Wow they are loooking good right now. They crushed Fla St last night. My top 5 so far this season would be

1.Duke
2. Flordia
3. Indiana
4.Syracuse
5. Michigan

I thought the same thing after watching them dismantle Marquette. I'd say

1. Indiana
2. Florida
3. Duke
4. Syracuse
5. Arizona

If Hopkins doesn't work out Donovan would be 1st on my short list.

The only thing that sucks is when you're playing this well this early, you always worry about sustaining that for another 3 1/2 months. Or at least I do. Of course that could just be b/c I'm a pessimistic cuse fan.

I dated a girl in college, her mom's name was Flordia... sweet lady...Seminole fan...ironically enough.

1.Duke
2. Flordia
3. Indiana
4.Syracuse
5. Michigan

And did anyone else notice that they played a 2-3 the whole game. Not a bad idea vs the usually offensively challenged Noles.

I dated a girl in college, her mom's name was Flordia... sweet lady...Seminole fan...ironically enough.

and i believe it's spelled semenhole.
one game i'll be watching this weekend is va tech/wvu. hokies have looked pretty good both games i've seen them play.

images

Pics or it didn't happen

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

For some reason I've ended up watching more Florida games this year than any other team except SU. The Gators have definitely impressed me more than anyone, and that was true even before last night's blowout. But it's early...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom