Florida or Michigan? | Syracusefan.com

Florida or Michigan?

I think Florida is better, would rather play Michigan, but don't really care too much eiuther way

I think we beat either of them, but I'd rather it be Michigan.

Going into the Sweet 16, the 3 teams I didn't want to get to the F4 were Arizona, Michigan State and Florida, especially since I didn't think we'd be going (eating crow now). Why did I not want Zona, the Spartans, and the Gators? Because every step forward they take brings them that much closer to us.

Now that we made it to the F4, let's win it!

LGO!!!!

Cheers,
Neil

Michigan has more NBA talent, but Florida is the better college team. Thus, I would want to play Michigan and hope our defense could confuse Burke, Staukakis, and Robinson III.

Fla is better and I don't think it's particularly close, so give me Mich and their gay fight song.
More importantly which uniforms would we wear vs Michigan?

Agree we'll beat either. We just held Marquette to 39 points after holding Indiana to 50 on Thursday.

Florida, they have less shooters. I also want no part of Trey Burke.

Let's flex our biceps and take on both. But not at the same time. It's gotta be a fair fight. LGO. It doesn't matter who we want it's which team are we going to beat. The over/under for other team is 51. I got the under. lol.

I think Mich is the better team, I'd rather face FL
It doesn't matter who we play, both teams posie their problems, so enjoy the moment, If CUSE play their game and hit shots as well as free throws, their isn't any team we can't beat.

I don't like playing this game of who'd you rather, unless it's Kate Upton or JLH. The answer is Kate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom