Florida State vs Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Florida State vs Louisville

shermstheman

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Rebounder
Shouldn’t Judge after watching 10 minutes but am not impressed with either. L-villes D not as good as under Pitino. F State has their own version of Chukwu. Think Cuse’s D can stop these teams. If they go man Cuse should be ok. All bets off though if they play a decent zone. Florida St invited a lot of empty seats.

different season but same dumb, undisciplined Fla St team
Someone on here last season or the season before predicted FSU to win the NC. They failed to realize that their coach is a good recruiter but a bad coach. That's why he has never won anything. Fortunately, the ACC has a few coaches like that.

they like to reward guys who flop and kick their feet when shooting under pressure. lets do it like hockey and start with embelishment fouls.

Someone on here last season or the season before predicted FSU to win the NC. They failed to realize that their coach is a good recruiter but a bad coach. That's why he has never won anything. Fortunately, the ACC has a few coaches like that.
FSU, under Hamilton, has both a regular season and an ACC Tournament championship. I think he sometimes has a hard time getting some of his elite prospects to 'buy in' to his defensive approach. Even in their lesser moments, they are still a very dangerous opponent. They are capable of beating any team on their schedule. Of course, they are usually capable of losing to any team on their schedule. If there is one 'Jekyll and Hyde' team in the ACC, FSU under Hamilton is it.

FSU, under Hamilton, has both a regular season and an ACC Tournament championship. I think he sometimes has a hard time getting some of his elite prospects to 'buy in' to his defensive approach. Even in their lesser moments, they are still a very dangerous opponent. They are capable of beating any team on their schedule. Of course, they are usually capable of losing to any team on their schedule. If there is one 'Jekyll and Hyde' team in the ACC, FSU under Hamilton is it.
OMG. He's been to two Sweet Sixteen's in 28 years of coaching at Ok State, Miami and FSU. That fits my definition of a bad coach.

OMG. He's been to two Sweet Sixteen's in 28 years of coaching at Ok State, Miami and FSU. That fits my definition of a bad coach.
Well, it’s not easy to make a Sweet 16. But for Elite schools like Cuse, it’s the bare minimum of what we expect our good teams to accomplish.