Flowchart: Is This a Syracuse Home Game? | Syracusefan.com

Flowchart: Is This a Syracuse Home Game?

BlackKnight76

All American
http://www.nunesmagician.com/2012/1...all-home-game-espn-new-york-college-team-fans

HomegameflowchartVersionTrois.png

I heard Bizzaro Superman loves SU, so the fringe universe theory holds some water.

Also, there are no G-Town home games in DC anymore. There haven't been any since Big John retired. I think the Syracuse-Memphis game at Fed Ex Arena in Memphis and the Syracuse-KU game in Kansas City were close to SU home games too. It seemed we traveled well to those games.

I heard Bizzaro Superman loves SU, so the fringe universe theory holds some water.

Also, there are no G-Town home games in DC anymore. There haven't been any since Big John retired. I think the Syracuse-Memphis game at Fed Ex Arena in Memphis and the Syracuse-KU game in Kansas City were close to SU home games too. It seemed we traveled well to those games.

The Memphis game yes, the Kansas game in KC was 95% KU fans I'd say. Our SEC-Big East game against Florida a couple years ago was very well-attended by Cuse fans though.

The Memphis game yes, the Kansas game in KC was 95% KU fans I'd say. Our SEC-Big East game against Florida a couple years ago was very well-attended by Cuse fans though.

My bad. I meant the Florida game.

That is epic.
It's not quite social matrix theory, but it's a pretty good spoof on those obsessing over too many SU "home" games.